Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Bellagio.com
$127
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$63
$59
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$229
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$110
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$137
$129
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$140
$72
$47
Hotels.com
$54
$50
11,461 results
All reviewsfashion show malltrain noiseoff the striptv in the mirrornon smokingfree shuttleresort feeshuttle servicestove topone bedroom suitejacuzzi tubdirectly across the streetthe sofa bedfull kitchenbeautiful hotelcaesars palaceother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My wife and I stayed on last minute plans. Beautiful facility and very attentive staff. Great location right next to Fashion Show mall, the best in Vegas. While the facility lacked a casino, the free shuttle offered to the Wynn and Ceaser's was great. Family friendly and we will bring our children here next time.

1  Thank FireBryan
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I spent a night at Trump Las vegas recently. It does not have self parking with it, which is not common at LV, but considering the free valet parking( based on the tips only), I am fine with it.
I booked a King size Room via the website directly, however, they gave me a two queen without notice me even any single word. I did not found it until I entered the room. I have to come down to the lobby to see if they made a mistake, well, they simply response me that they run out of the king size room. How could they do that without any apology to me? if they do run out of the kingsize room, why they let me chose it when I booked it. It shows clearly at the confirmation email.
but this is not the worst, when I came back the hotel late at night and try to get rest, I found one bed's sheet is dirty, and I feel itches on my body everywhere. It's 2am in the morning, what should I do? call the front desk and let them spend hours on changing the sheet?
I bet that's why they gave me a double queen size room, so that I can sleep on the other one......

I choose this hotel because the trip-advisor ranked it as top 20,but from my personal experience, I did not find any surprise for this hotel.

4  Thank Raingstar
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Check in was a breeze. Front desk agent was courteous and professional. Upon first glance the room was nice. There is an oven, microwave, and toaster but no utensils nor plates. Odd.

The shower took almost 5 minutes to get hot water running through it. Once it came, the eater temperature was not consistent.

We had dinner in the lounge. The food was actually quite good. After the 3rd try on my salad it was a bit frustrating. First attempt, they brought out the wrong salad. Second attempt they forget the toppings and third they forgot the dressing. The waiter never apologized nor acknowledged the error. After paying our bill we asked to speak to the manager. She took so long to get to our table, after a lengthy conversation with our waiter, that we decided to leave.

The linens in the bed are rough and there is not a nice, thick comforter.

As a frequent Las Vegas visitor, I would not stay at the trump again. The Wynn is considerably nicer.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank timhil
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Trump for just one night for our annavirsary after a long work week in Primm. Never staying there before but spending many nights at different hotels/casinos on and off the strip we weren't sure about "no gaming" hotel. We, ok, I looked worse for wear and was packing 4 bags on and behind me as we walked into the valet/drop-off area out front. We were met by Lamont off the curb with a smile. He begged to take my bags to make my check-in easier. From there forth, ALL the staff were personable and friendly far beyond the other hotels that we have stayed at. We indulged at the spa with a couples massage and steam room, first class. The Trump is well staffed with the right people, not to mention the clean smoke free air.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was not my first visit to Las Vegas, but it was the most pleasant. My colleagues and I were in Vegas for a week long convention, and after joining us one night for a happy hour at the DJT Lounge, they all regretted not booking their stay at the Trump. I didn't realize when I booked my stay that the hotel is completely smoke free, what a wonderful surprise that was!! The one thing I really disliked on my prior trips to Vegas was that even if you requested a smoke free room, you still ended up smelling and dealing with the smoke because you had to walk thru the casinos to get to the elevators to take you to your room. This is not the case with the Trump Hotel. The smoke free atmosphere is only one of the reasons I will go back. Their rooms are wonderful, very clean and are set up in such a way that you never hear anyone in the hallways, the beds are so comfy. Their lounge is very inviting and relaxing after a long day, the food was wonderful, and the staff is extremely pleasant and helpful. I felt like I was at home. My only regret is that I didn't take the time to check out all of their additional amenities, but that won't be the case on my next visit. So if you are looking for a smoke free, very relaxing, comfortable stay, check in at the Trump, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business