“As expected...”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #13 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We were pleased with the Trump -- very nice rooms and nice to not have to walk through a smoke-filled casino to get to your room. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Only negative was the wireless internet that is included in the resort fee. Even with staff help we could not get it to connect to our laptop or two iPads.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at The Trump this week for 2 nights. Tues and Wed. It was amazing!
My husband and I stayed in the 1 bedroom suite. It has two full bathrooms. The main bathroom has a beautiful jetted tub. Stunning marble floors and walls. The shower in both bathrooms were wonderful. There is a television built in to the mirror. The bathrobes were plush and comfortable!
The bedroom was amazing! The bed was exceptionally comfortable! The pillows were so perfect. The view from our bedroom was stunningly gorgeous! There was, in addition to the television in the bathroom, a television in the bedroom as well. It was very large with plenty of draws and closet space.
The living room was tastefully decorated. The vouch was large and comfortable. Perfectly situated in front of the tv.
The kitchen was truly a full kitchen. Stove top, oven, dishes and pots, cutlery and cups. Full fridge and freezer.
This place was seriously great! The service from the staff was superb. I informed them we were there for our anniversary. They sent up a bottle of wine, and offered a late check out. We ordered room service, and each time it was fresh, hot, and incredibly delicious!
The Trump all things taken into consideration, was amazingly wonderful!! I definitely recommend a stay here.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was our first time staying at a Trump hotel, and I've high hopes for this property for our anniversary get away. We chose this hotel primarily for their smoke free environment, great rooms and immaculate service, unfortunately, the personalized service was lacking.

Prior to our arrival I've registered for their loyalty program, and filled out an in-depth personal profile so that supposedly they'll customize the room according to your personal needs/preferences(ex: sleepers, room temp, toothbrushes, crib, your favorite snacks/drinks, anniversary, birthday etc.) Unfortunately non of the items I listed was being fulfilled, until I asked the front desk. I think in this perspective, the service and stay fell short, especially when there was no special arrangement/upgrade for this anniversary get away, even though they've acknowledged it and promised they'll make this stay perfect prior to our arrival.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Booked a one bed room over at the Trump. Check in, and it was a corner one. Very nice, just what I expected from Trump hotel. Big bathroom, good bed, etc etc.

But what's wrong is that no where it ever stated that this hotel is pet friendly. In my mind, I thought okay, maybe certain dedicated rooms would accommodate pet owner. Oh boy, was I wrong, the entire hotel accommodate pet. EVERY SINGLE ROOM.

The problem with that is, after we checked in to the hotel. our family was just hanging in the living room. Very comfortable and all, hours later. My mom started to get itchy at her ankle, then my baby got couple bites, then my wife, and lastly myself ! I was puzzle by it, then I called the front desk and find out that the entire hotel room could be used by the pet owner...wtf

Called the manager, just said his sorry and switched us to a smaller one bed room. That's it. no intention of a refund nor any good will gesture. Upon asking what else he can do, he said he will send security to take down statement.

While Trump hotel is nice, just pray you don't get a room that's with flea. Upon speaking with housekeeper (which took forever), she told me it happens quit frequently ... oh ya, btw, if you are thinking about using the sofa bed. Worse you will ever sleep in. there is no bed, just springs.

Sorry Trump, as a hotel that doesn't know how to take care of its guest. You lost me as a customer and I will be sure to tell everyone I know what kind hotel you guys are running.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Jase L
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Trump Las Vegas, we value your feedback. We do apologize for the experience you and your family encountered and can assure you this is not in line with our service standard. It is our goal to make sure all of our guests have a comfortable stay and again apologize for your experience.

Regards,
Brian Baudreau
General Manager, Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

We were so impressed with Trump Hotel from the moment we arrived! Great service, gorgeous rooms, convenient shuttle, close to shopping, very safe and the best thing of all....no stinky, noisy casino!!Will definitely come again! Our stay couldn't of been better.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Great stay at the Trump. Located very close to the Las Vegas strip, next to Fashion Show mall. No casinos in the property, so no cigarette smelling and a more relaxed/business atmosphere here. Very ample and modern room. Ample Bathroom. Immaculately clean. Very comfortable bed and good quality sheeting. Nice, polite and efficient staff. Good Breakfast. Quiet and relaxed stay but not far to all the action. Would return when back in Las Vegas.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2013

If you book this hotel, you probably already know that it is pretty far from everything, so complaining about that is silly. It's a decent walk but on a nice day it doesn't really matter. There's no casino, which is also clear in the description, so complaining about that is also pointless. The rooms are spacious and that is indeed a very nice thing. The pool is heated and is a little sun trap that is really quite lovely. But it's the little things about the hotel and service itself that make this less than 5 star. We came with another couple, our room had no bathrobes, their room had one, which was removed and not replaced after the first day. We never received ours. Our toiletries were replaced, their toiletries were not. There was food on the floor of our room. Our exterior room door was left propped open with a bunch of cleaning supplies - I imagine it was housekeeping that left it like that. It took several calls to get glasses delivered to the room, and it wasn't the right number needed. We kept getting told it was busy and that's what was taking so long. Of course it's busy. It's supposed to be if you want to make any money as a hotel. That's no excuse for poor service. When we were asking for a late check put we were behind a woman who was given a "2 pm or any time you like" check out with a big smile by the man at the front desk. When we asked we were told 1 pm, no exception. It was a really odd, but...? but..? moment. The food was pretty tasty in the hotel, but the choice for dining / drinks is really limited. The train is very very very noisy. Particularly if you are right above it as we were. There is a crossing and it blows its horn as it crosses, nice and early in the morning. The mattress squeaked. Like I said - a whole bunch of little things, but they started to add up and no, we wouldn't chose to stay here again when there is so much else available with many more amenities.

Room Tip: ask for a hotel room away from the train tracks.