“Book directly with Trump”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #13 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had 5 rooms for a family event at the Trump. Those of us who booked directly through the hotel reservations service had SO many more advantages than those who booked through third parties. This makes a HUGE difference and doesn't cost more. ( The hotel will match other sites' prices as long as they can verify them.)
We are talking about 4 pm check out privileges, early check in, room changes if necessary, etc and all delivered with a smile.
separate note: This place is clean and the linens are impeccable and crisp!

Room Tip: Book directly with the hotel for best rates on all room types.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review of Trump Las Vegas; we appreciate your feedback. We are delighted that you were able to enjoy the late check out and other amenities offered.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

There are newer reviews for Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Spent our final night in vegas at Trump Hotel, very enjoyable stay, enjoyed room service which was the finest service we experienced in sin city. The valet service was great, guys were quick and efficient. easy checkout

Room Tip: spend the extra for view of strip, you will enjoy
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed at this Hotel for nearly week. For the record, I have visited every single property on the Strip, and, while some of them have very distinctive architectural feature, virtually all of them force hotel guests to wade through the maze of slot machines and other games to get to the elevators leading to their rooms. By contrast, this property welcomes guests with a stunningly striking, open, airy, and stylish lobby. After an evening show or just having been out during the day, it is just refreshing to come to the hotel with its inviting lobby.

Our first room was a junior suite, but it had a safe that did not work. First, they offered that I keep valuables at a safe with the reception, but I explained to them that this would be a great inconvenience as I would be taking things out of the safe every day, so they told me they would find a solution. I advised them that I would be in the pool, and so I was swimming in the pool when the guy who was helping me - I regret that I have misplaced his name - came by and dropped off the keys to a corner suite. He assured me that we would love that suite, not just because it had a working safe.

And we loved that suite indeed. We were greeted with a box of chocolates. The suite was like a fancy one bedroom condo. Its corner placement gave us sweeping views of the Strip and much of the rest of Las Vegas. There were comfy seating areas, jacuzzi, dual sinks, multiple flat-screen TVs, and even art books, which added an unexpected, yet nice touch to a Vegas hotel room.

We tried the DJT restaurant in the lobby, and it was very impressive. It is open only for dinner, but I never saw it be crowded. It is expensive for Las Vegas, but is well worth it. We tried the more casual restaurant by the pool and that one is just fine, not outstanding, and may be a bit on the overpriced side for its fare.

Our suite was always well-cleaned. I referred to the pool earlier, and must say that it is very nicely done, and was a great refuge in August heat. It had high quality umbrellas and towels, and the pool attendants were always responsive and readily moved the placement of umbrellas to provide more shade with the shifting sun.

While this hotel is not exactly on the Strip, it is five minutes only to walk to the Strip. It is on the edge of the Strip close to The Winn and Encore. There are cabs readily available outside the hotel. Valet parking was very quick to retrieve our car. The concierge staff also were exceptionally helpful with securing tickets to shows or sharing tips. Overall, this is a great hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Trump Las Vegas. I am delighted to read that our staff was able to accommodate your needs and were even so kind as to deliver room keys to the pool. We strive to do everything we can to provide the highest level of service so it is great to know these efforts do not go unnoticed. Thank you again for you review; we look forward to welcoming you back!

General Manager, Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I got the Trump from a Priceline bid and didnt know what to expect. However, it turned out to be a great hotel. The hotel is great for two distinct reasons; no casino and no smoking. It enables a relaxing and tranqual environment. You are around this 24/7, do the Trump is a great way to relax back at the hotel. The lobby and ambiance is very elegant. The rooms and bedding were comfortable and spacious. I found the staff to be very helpful and easy to deal with. On the downside, the pool and spa were not typical Vegas style. Both were nice, but as glamorous as other Vegas hotels.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were given a nicely appointed room in this non casino hotel in Vegas which was ideal. The hotel is slightly off the strip in a quiet spot which again to me is a positive. The room itself was spotless however it had no mini bar but an empty fridge, it had provision for one cup of coffee each per day and no tea bags. It had toiletries but no shower gel.
The reception stated the shower gel should have been present as should some tea bags but coffee was limited to one cup per person per day and one small bottle each of complimentary still water. All that for 25 dollars per day resort fee despite the resort not being all singing all dancing like others in the locality.
The latter suits us but what are we paying 25 dollars per day for I ask myself?!?!?!?
These facts detract from the comfort afforded by this hotel as I rather like to think I get what I pay for and not be a cash cow because I've chosen to stay there as I felt on this visit.
Another positive was that breakfast that we chose to purchase in the hotel was very good.

Room Tip: High rooms are best if you want peace and tranquility as I do!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

I am pleased to read that you were happy with the location of Trump Las Vegas along with the cleanliness of the room. In regards to the Resort Fee, I apologize that you were disappointed with the value and appreciate your feedback. We are always grateful for guest reviews and hope to provide all of our guests with a positive experience.

General Manager, Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This hotel was awesome! A girlfriend met me there for a "girls getaway". We scheduled a spa package including a message, facial, mani & pedi and it was awesome! Great facility.

The pool & cabana are staffed and it makes it so nice. You can order drinks & lunch while you are getting some sun.

They have free shuttle service to the airport ($30 fare with a cab) free shuttle that will drop you off at Cesar's or the Winn hotels ($12 cab fare) every 15 minutes.

The staff at the hotel are very accommodating and the food/drinks were wonderful. The only reason I did not give this hotel 5 stars was because the second bed was a pull-out couch and it was very uncomfortable. Bring your $$ it's pricy, but so worth it. This has become my go-to hotel in Vegas!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was staying here 3-4 times and like Trump LV a lot. But this stay will be the last one.
Service is not at level, it takes hours to get missing in room items. Cleanness of the room was not good. Two days i had to call front desk to get missing after daily service towels.
Bathroom condition was very bad - one of two sinks was clogged. Shower was also clogged and water was staying there for hour after use.
That's s upset but i can not recommend this hotel any more.
Good luck :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RickZ777

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Trump Las Vegas. I am sorry to read that your most recent visit was not up to the standard you should expect from our hotel. Your comments are appreciated and will be used as we evaluate our service execution.

General Manager Trump International Hotel Las Vegas