“Best hotel in Vegas!”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #11 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I spend a lot of time in Las Vegas and this is probably the best straight up hotel and room you can get. I've stayed here 3 times, my last trip was for one night last weekend, and let me tell you it's fantastic!

First off, it's a great value. It's always a good deal, even when it's busy in Vegas you can get a room at a great rate here.

I also really like how easy everything is. The valet parking is easy. Then check in has always been easy, no hour long Disneyland like lines that most of the other hotels have. The elevators are close to the door.

Also every trip here I've been upgraded to either a 1 bedroom or a strip view which means a lot to me! I know it's a small gesture but it's really cool to know they appreciate me as a guest and want me to have the best room possible.

The rooms are great here, the one bedroom suites are huge! 1100 square feet. Amazing. The rooms make me feel comfortable like I am right at home. I love the giant bathtubs here too, even though they are so deep you float, making it difficult to use the jets haha. But that's no big deal.

Service here was good, on my last trip I thought it could of been slightly better, I thought the valets and door men seemed a little distracted, but it didn't take away from my experience.

This hotel is a true 5 star experience. That of a real 5 star hotel you would find elsewhere in the world, not the flash Vegas casinos! Highly recommended, do not write this place off due to location. I guarantee you will have a great time!

• Stayed: August 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (11,155)

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The Trump Hotel was obviously built as a condo complex and adapted to be a hotel when the financial crisis hit (although they still sell condos). This means the rooms are extremely spacious (even by Vegas standards) and many (if not all) have a well equipped kitchen.

The hotel does not have a casino and feels more like a regular hotel. Service is courteous and friendly.

I did get the feeling that the property was understaffed at times (concierge desk and room service) and the H20 restaurant is really not up to scratch in terms of quality for a Trump hotel. Breakfast is Ok but nothing special. If anything, I would say that Food & Beverage is the one weak side of the hotel.

The spa,on the other hand, is great and Wally is a genius.

All in all a very pleasant stay and very good value.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is a five star Hotel. Great location, just off the strip. It's fantastic as its a non smoking hotel without a Casino.
Will stay there again excellent staff. Only have good things to say about the place

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Zimbotravel
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

the hotel is perfectly located off the main strip and directly facing a huge shopping mall. there is no gambling in the hotel which we appreciated as there are places to gamble everywhere else. we ate out most nights so i cant comment on the food. the pool complex is excellent. make sure you order a large (jug) cocktail to share between 4. great value for a hotel.

rooms are excellent. ask for a free upgrade to a strip view, staff will accommodate if available.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My girlfriends and I enjoyed a short trip to Vegas and got a Trump room through Hotwire. We were impressed with the look of the room and how comfortable the beds were. We slept like babies. There were plenty of plush pillows which was refreshing because we did not have to request more. The downfalls of our stay were the shower head spraying everywhere and the fact that they wrote the wrong room number at check in and didn't apologize upon us returning to the desk. If not for thoseissues it'd be a 5/5 stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Happypilgrim9
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review of Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We are so glad that you and your girlfriends enjoyed your visit. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with the shower head and the room number being incorrect. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you as our guest again in the future.

Many thanks,
Brian Baudreau
General Manager, Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Trump for 6 nights from Aug 19 to Aug 25. From the moment we arrived the staff made us feel very welcome. They gave the kids free goody bags with sunglasses, colouring and puzzle sheets, crayons and squidgy ball. The room was excellent with view of the strip across to TI and Mirage. The whirlpool bath was really good in a huge bathroom that incl separate shower. There was a free shuttle to Caesars Palace and Wynn hotels so you are right in the centre of things. The pool, whilst basic in nature was big enough and was served by a nice pool bar called H2eau. Yes there is a train that sounds its horn during the day and night but this did not disturb us. All in all a very memorable stay and would book to stay here again.

1  Thank BenCherieB
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Having been to Las Vegas several times and always staying "on the strip" at 4-5 star hotels, I was curious to see if I would enjoy staying at a hotel just off the beaten track. Well, first let me say that this hotel is SO close to the strip that its location just off the strip really is inconsequential to the "Vegas strip" experience. In fact, I would argue that you get the best of both worlds because the Trump is extremely close to the strip, but far enough away that you can enjoy a luxurious and relaxing experience amidst all of the Vegas hustle and bustle.

I traveled with my fiance and arrived at the hotel around 1am. The lobby smelled beautiful (like fresh flowers) and was aesthetically beautiful: marble floors, gold finishes, fresh plants/greenery- just gorgeous. It was great to walk into a Vegas hotel lobby that did NOT smell like cigarette smoke and where we heard no slot machine racket. Check in was quick and we were upgraded from a studio room to a 1 bedroom suite. Bonus! The room was massive (the bathroom was nearly as large as the bedroom) and super quiet. We had a "city" view that overlooked the north strip and the desert mountains. Amazing.

We ate in the hotel restaurant once - prices are reasonable considering the portions are massive. Food was good, nothing to fault. Used the pool area one afternoon. Very quiet and chill compared to many Vegas hotels I have stayed in (ie: Mandalay Bay beach).

We stayed at the TRUMP for four nights and I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Vegas the wants an upscale, luxurious experience. It is a sanctuary away from the bustle of the Las Vegas strip and definitely worth the 5 minute walk from Las Vegas Blvd.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor for an amazing view of Las Vegas.