“Love love love the Trump. .”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #13 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We usually stay at the Wynn across the street but they don't take dogs and we bring our little dog and for around $100+ we get a nice 1 bedroom suite with high end Sub Zero appliances in the kitchen, huge living room and bedroom.

No casino but a fantastic happy hour in the elegant lobby with great food and drink options for around $5+.

Huge enclosed mall across the street with Tiffany's..Nordy's and other high end retailers.
I've stayed here 3 times and enjoyed it every time.

This is close to a 5* hotel as you will get for a great price.
Beds are great and the linen count is high...wonderful!

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor overlooking the strip and for the train that goes by in the middle of the nig...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 11, 2013

What a nightmare,,,, I had to go to Las Vegas on business and thought i would take a couple of extra days and spend some Vegas time with my wife. I was lead to believe the Trump was a 5 Star Hotel. I was switched to three rooms and it went from horrible to not as bad as the last; this includes a suite. The staff was outstanding, they saw what was happening and they knew the issues. They did the best they could I believe.

Even with an outstanding staff, I would rather stay at Motel 6, at least I would know what to expect and I would not have been disappointed. Besides the Hotel being a shamble, lights not working, phone not working, closet and cupboard doors being off hinge, I ripped the pad of my foot on a carpet nail. Finally on the last night they put us in a suite, OMGosh not only did we have issues described above but we had the skylights from the strip club across the street flashing through our window. I was done, could not sleep and left 4 hours early for the airport so I could get some rest.

What can I say, it was a tragic disappointment and complete nightmare!

Room Tip: To get a better room,,, find another Hotel!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank Reg B
Reviewed July 11, 2013

we got there and nothing way like we expected, room was not clean, very tiny, and other than bell boys every other employee there were not helpful.

No casino !!!!!!! NO CLUBS !!!!!!

There is no reason to stay there when you have so many other options.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank soroush s
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at the trump recently as it was one of the few hotels that had no casino. The location is quite useful as its a short walk to Ceaser's Palace and were free shuttle rides. The hotel was very family oriented as it was a smoke and casino free environment. Kids also get a goodie bag at the beginning of your stay and the kitchenette has all you would need. The hotel was also very quiet and bedding was comfortable. All in all, a good stay for a family with younger children.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Evan101
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed here recently on our visit to Vegas and the Grand Canyon with our kid. We loved the decor and the fact that the hotel is smoke free and has no casino. The location is just off the strip so a bit of a hike in the summer heat, or wait for the free shuttle to Wynn and Ceasar's Palace Forum Shops.

The Hotel is well maintained and beautifully decorated rooms and public spaces add to the charm. The staff was courteous and helpful and the little kitchenette in the room was a good utility. The lack of good restaurants and a 24X7 coffee shop did surprise me and their absence was felt each day of our stay.

Room Tip: Higher floors have spectacular views
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The location of hotel is very good, they gave us a room in floor 59 which was fantastic.
The hotel has free shuttle to two locations in city.
Also free internet anywhere in hotel.
You have to pay $25 extra a day for these services plus free bottle of water.
But there is not any activity beside the swimming pool in the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We used a bidding of priceline, then got trump hotel. Actually I did not satisfy because of the location at that time. However, I satisfied the chosen after using. First, this hotel is quiet. Second, steps are all kindly, they gave us late checkout to 4 PM. Third, I liked and loved the bed condition. I felt it is alike a cotton candy!!! There are a small refrigerator, electronic stove, port, some tee bags, etc. The bathroom was so nice!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family