“5-star for sure”

Ranked #17 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“5-star for sure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife and I were extremely impressed with Trump hotel. We paid the $50 a day upgrade for the one bedroom. It was very clean and comfortable. Bathroom was huge, shower had two shower heads extremely cool. We stayed over the weekend and Valet was extremely organized, our car was ready to go in under 10 minutes despite being busy. Staff was very professional and polite. Pool service was incredible we paid the small fee of $75 for poolside set-up totally worth it. Stayed at many of the 5-star resorts in Vegas, Trump is number one in my book because of the service. Well done and Thank you.

Room Tip: Pay the upgrade fee
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Paul L
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your time with us. It is our goal to provide each of our guests with a five star experience; we apprciate you taking note of these efforts. We hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Many thanks,
General Manager, Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,678)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Made my first experience in Vegas a great one! Five star hotel! Got a suite for about $100 a night booking in advance. Our door to the suite was closed off to the hallway giving us more privacy. The bathroom in suite was huge, phone near toilet, rain shower, two individual sinks with cabinets and a jacuzzi. We had our own cutlery, plates, cups etc along with free water bottles, a fridge, and custom TV welcome screen that had my name on the top. Very nice employees and best customer service (with the exception of one during the late night shift). Close to the strip and the hotel offers shuttle services to Caesars (till midnight) and Wynn (till 2am). Valet parking, concierge, and spa/pool/gym free for guest use. BUT if you want a easy access to casino in hotel book elsewhere. Trump does not have one.

Room Tip: Book rooms ahead of time for a better rate. It is a five star hotel so average price per room is exp...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank catcell11290
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for allowing Trump International Hotel Las Vegas the opportunity to be part of your first Vegas experience. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your time with us and had a memorable visit. Looking forward to serving you as our guest again in the future.

Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed at Trump for several nights and had a great experience. Suites are quite spacious and the view of the strip is awesome. It is located across the street from the mall which is convenient if you need to kill a few hours. We've been to Vegas 4 times and we appreciate the fact there wasn't a casino in Trump as it makes it much simpler to access your car quickly. If you stay in one of the other hotels, it can literally take 30 minutes just to walk to and find your car in the garage. Now, if you don't have a rental car, then its probably not a big deal for you. Valet was very quick and friendly. Upon our arrival, our room was somewhat dirty and we requested another room which was made possible in about 30-40 min. That room was clean and acceptable. Employees were courteous and helpful. Other than the mall, there isn't too much within (easy) walking distance. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear valued guest,

We are grateful that you selected Trump International Hotel Las Vegas as your hotel of choice during your recent visit to Las Vegas. We believe we have the best team of associates in Las Vegas and thank you for allowing us the opportunity serve you as our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Las Vegas.

Many thanks,
Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Wow! In spite of being regular travellers and staying in world class hotels; the Trump Hotel gave us the ultimate life time experience. We enjoyed every moment spent there; even the temptation of glitzy Vegas could not rush us out of our room. It was super clean, I have never soaked in any hotel's bath, but at the Trump I had no hesitation. The Jacuzzi in the 54th floor with the massive window looking at the city was an experience out of this world. Our unit gave us about 270 degrees of views. Our bigger surprise was the TV on the bathroom mirror among other state of the art electronically operated features. My father had a construction company, and as his daughter i learned to appreciate quality of buildings: the trump is built from top quality materials: marble everywhere and the structures are solid, with excellent finishes, with superb attention to details, from the floor to top ceiling. The furniture and accessories are carefully selected, great materials, leather, glass and wood. High attention to details, the place is operated with an environmental friendly focus, together with convenience and comfort. The service is SUPERB!!! From the moment we arrived to the main entrance. There is also a great spa in the building, they had promotional rates, but since we were there for such a short stay, and also as a South African Rand earner with bad FOREX, unfortunately I could not book the much needed massage. Who knows, maybe one day ! :) I could go on and on forever. I loved the TRUMP, and that's where i will be celebrating new year 2014. My booking for the same apartment will follow soon. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! WE LOVE TRUMP!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear valued guest,

We greaty appreciate you taking the time to write an excellent review of Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. Thank you for taking note of the attention that was put into building this hotel and the details included in each of our rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Las Vegas for future visits and hope to provide a memorable experience again and again.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

stayed recently, and after a few nights at the palms, it was heavenly to be here. The property is lovely, very clean , glitzy, and new. Loved the jacuzzi bath in the room! I remarked that the staff were the most friendly, and accomodating of all the places I stayed on the trip. Truly memoralble, would definately go again. The only thing which could be improved is the pool, which could do with refurbishing and maybe upgrading, as it is a bit tired looking...

Room Tip: some great deals to be had by booking a couple of months ahead...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Trump International Hotel during your visit to Las Vegas. We are happy that you joined us and allowed for our world class team of associates to provide you with a memorable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Las Vegas for future visits.

Kind regards,
Berryville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was skeptical, I mean, I don't even like the character that is Donald Trump. But our hotel stay at the Trump was Fantastic. 7 of us stayed here including 2 kids under 3 and it could not have been any better. The check in process is classy and professional, not like the long lines of cattle in other vegas hotels, the valet staff and bell staff, perfection. You will feel like somebody important if you stay here. Also, with no casino, it smells good, and it's elegantly quiet and relaxing. The rooms and beds are almost beyond belief. The bathroom sparkling marble elegance. Because these rooms were meant to be luxury condos, they have all the amenities. Subzero fridge, glass cooktop, professional microwaves, great views, free coffee, free bottled water, free wifi. I mean free by included in the resort fee, but this is the first time I've paid a resort fee and not felt ripped off. The pool area is very nice, just keep your flip flops on in the summer as the pool deck area gets scorching hot. By far and away the best Vegas experience I've ever had..I'm going back here again...may even buy one...

Room Tip: If you need connecting rooms, the Trump connectors have a shared entry that is porch like and is als...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your review of Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am so glad that our property was a great fit for you and your family. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit and maybe even as a residential unit owner.

Jackson, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have stayed at many fine hotels in Las Vegas.... but Trump International has won my heart!! I was in town for a visit with my daughter & SIL as well as a get together with friends. From the moment I arrived at the Trump Hotel I felt welcomed and surrounded with luxury! What an incredible sanctuary from the craziness of Las Vegas...... but close enough to partake if the spirit moves you. I LOVED the spacious room! Every detail was fabulous! There was a nice sized refrigerator, microwave, a COFFEE MAKER (unheard of in fancy strip hotels), a stove top with lovely tea kettle, dishes, glasses, and flatware. I'm a bathroom freak.... adore a luxurious bathroom. Trump did not disappoint. From the huge jetted tub to the walk in shower to the marble floors to the television on the mirror, I could have spent hours in this room. The pool area was fantastic! Enjoyed the wonderful workout room. The staff was incredible! Every space was sparkling clean! I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. I will be back and next time I'll bring my husband who HATES staying on the strip. I think Trump will change his mind! (And did I mention.... my two favorite stores, Nordstrom & Macy's were right across the street. I was in Heaven!)

Room Tip: Loved my suite on the 50th floor on the strip side. There was a glorious view of the Bellagio firew...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your recent visit and that our hotel provided you with a luxurious sanctuary. It is our goal to give our guests an unmatched experience and we hope to welcome you back as our guest in the future.