“Massive Suites”

Ranked #16 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Virginia
“Massive Suites”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed at Trump for several nights and had a great experience. Suites are quite spacious and the view of the strip is awesome. It is located across the street from the mall which is convenient if you need to kill a few hours. We've been to Vegas 4 times and we appreciate the fact there wasn't a casino in Trump as it makes it much simpler to access your car quickly. If you stay in one of the other hotels, it can literally take 30 minutes just to walk to and find your car in the garage. Now, if you don't have a rental car, then its probably not a big deal for you. Valet was very quick and friendly. Upon our arrival, our room was somewhat dirty and we requested another room which was made possible in about 30-40 min. That room was clean and acceptable. Employees were courteous and helpful. Other than the mall, there isn't too much within (easy) walking distance. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear valued guest,

We are grateful that you selected Trump International Hotel Las Vegas as your hotel of choice during your recent visit to Las Vegas. We believe we have the best team of associates in Las Vegas and thank you for allowing us the opportunity serve you as our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Las Vegas.

Many thanks,
General Manager, Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,701)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Wow! In spite of being regular travellers and staying in world class hotels; the Trump Hotel gave us the ultimate life time experience. We enjoyed every moment spent there; even the temptation of glitzy Vegas could not rush us out of our room. It was super clean, I have never soaked in any hotel's bath, but at the Trump I had no hesitation. The Jacuzzi in the 54th floor with the massive window looking at the city was an experience out of this world. Our unit gave us about 270 degrees of views. Our bigger surprise was the TV on the bathroom mirror among other state of the art electronically operated features. My father had a construction company, and as his daughter i learned to appreciate quality of buildings: the trump is built from top quality materials: marble everywhere and the structures are solid, with excellent finishes, with superb attention to details, from the floor to top ceiling. The furniture and accessories are carefully selected, great materials, leather, glass and wood. High attention to details, the place is operated with an environmental friendly focus, together with convenience and comfort. The service is SUPERB!!! From the moment we arrived to the main entrance. There is also a great spa in the building, they had promotional rates, but since we were there for such a short stay, and also as a South African Rand earner with bad FOREX, unfortunately I could not book the much needed massage. Who knows, maybe one day ! :) I could go on and on forever. I loved the TRUMP, and that's where i will be celebrating new year 2014. My booking for the same apartment will follow soon. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! WE LOVE TRUMP!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear valued guest,

We greaty appreciate you taking the time to write an excellent review of Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. Thank you for taking note of the attention that was put into building this hotel and the details included in each of our rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Las Vegas for future visits and hope to provide a memorable experience again and again.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 15, 2013

stayed recently, and after a few nights at the palms, it was heavenly to be here. The property is lovely, very clean , glitzy, and new. Loved the jacuzzi bath in the room! I remarked that the staff were the most friendly, and accomodating of all the places I stayed on the trip. Truly memoralble, would definately go again. The only thing which could be improved is the pool, which could do with refurbishing and maybe upgrading, as it is a bit tired looking...

Room Tip: some great deals to be had by booking a couple of months ahead...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Trump International Hotel during your visit to Las Vegas. We are happy that you joined us and allowed for our world class team of associates to provide you with a memorable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Las Vegas for future visits.

Kind regards,
Berryville, Arkansas
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was skeptical, I mean, I don't even like the character that is Donald Trump. But our hotel stay at the Trump was Fantastic. 7 of us stayed here including 2 kids under 3 and it could not have been any better. The check in process is classy and professional, not like the long lines of cattle in other vegas hotels, the valet staff and bell staff, perfection. You will feel like somebody important if you stay here. Also, with no casino, it smells good, and it's elegantly quiet and relaxing. The rooms and beds are almost beyond belief. The bathroom sparkling marble elegance. Because these rooms were meant to be luxury condos, they have all the amenities. Subzero fridge, glass cooktop, professional microwaves, great views, free coffee, free bottled water, free wifi. I mean free by included in the resort fee, but this is the first time I've paid a resort fee and not felt ripped off. The pool area is very nice, just keep your flip flops on in the summer as the pool deck area gets scorching hot. By far and away the best Vegas experience I've ever had..I'm going back here again...may even buy one...

Room Tip: If you need connecting rooms, the Trump connectors have a shared entry that is porch like and is als...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your review of Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am so glad that our property was a great fit for you and your family. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit and maybe even as a residential unit owner.

Jackson, Wyoming
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have stayed at many fine hotels in Las Vegas.... but Trump International has won my heart!! I was in town for a visit with my daughter & SIL as well as a get together with friends. From the moment I arrived at the Trump Hotel I felt welcomed and surrounded with luxury! What an incredible sanctuary from the craziness of Las Vegas...... but close enough to partake if the spirit moves you. I LOVED the spacious room! Every detail was fabulous! There was a nice sized refrigerator, microwave, a COFFEE MAKER (unheard of in fancy strip hotels), a stove top with lovely tea kettle, dishes, glasses, and flatware. I'm a bathroom freak.... adore a luxurious bathroom. Trump did not disappoint. From the huge jetted tub to the walk in shower to the marble floors to the television on the mirror, I could have spent hours in this room. The pool area was fantastic! Enjoyed the wonderful workout room. The staff was incredible! Every space was sparkling clean! I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. I will be back and next time I'll bring my husband who HATES staying on the strip. I think Trump will change his mind! (And did I mention.... my two favorite stores, Nordstrom & Macy's were right across the street. I was in Heaven!)

Room Tip: Loved my suite on the 50th floor on the strip side. There was a glorious view of the Bellagio firew...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your recent visit and that our hotel provided you with a luxurious sanctuary. It is our goal to give our guests an unmatched experience and we hope to welcome you back as our guest in the future.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 14, 2013

It was our Silver Wedding Anniversary and my 50th birthday and after spending a few days in San Fransisco and Vancouver Island we wanted a luxurious hotel in Vegas for 6 nights to end our holiday. We certainly made the right choice by deciding on The Trump.
We had previously upgraded to one of the suites with a strip view and it was even better than we had expected. Up there on the 58th floor, the views of all of Vegas were amazing.Not only could we see right down the strip, we had a great view of the planes coming and going and the helicopters flying past the hotel.
The whole hotel was spotlessly clean and all the staff were very pleasant and helpful. The air conditioning was a blessing and there was no stench of stale cigarettes or the ding ding noise you hear entering most other hotels in Vegas.
The room was so big and spacious and very comfortable - the superking was huge! It was furnished to exceptionally high standards and lying in the jaccuzi bath watching the tv in the mirror made me felt like a millionaire! The suite had a the best appliances, fridge, microwave, oven, kettle, toaster and coffee machine and many utensils. An ice machine was located not too far from our room.
The pool area was fantastic, not too busy, very comfortable sun beds with nice complimentary towels. You had the sun all day, and with the sun reflecting off the gold mirrored hotel this added a further 10 degrees to the temperature.
The hotel is not far away from the strip at all, and we found it very safe walking to and from the hotel, although we took advantage of the courtesy bus to Caesars Palace most nights.
It's ten years since I was last in Vegas and I may return in 10 years when I'm 60 (or maybe before then) and I will certainly consider this marvelous hotel - well done Donald!

Room Tip: Request a room high up with a strip view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Justlovethesun
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank your for writing such a fantastic review of Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We are pleased that you made Trump your hotel of choice while visiting Las Vegas and that you enjoyed all of the features our rooms have to offer. It is important to us that our guests are provided with five star service. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the future.

Virginia
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I grew up never dreaming I'd ever step foot inside a Trump hotel, of any kind. Was it impressive? Yes? But did it live up to my expectations in every way? Not quite. For starters, my week in Vegas began at the Cosmopolitan, in a wrap-around balcony suite over 1200 square feet (the upgrade was given to me due to my birthday). That hotel was glorious, and I can't recommend it more highly. After that, we moved to the Trump for a change of pace.

The rooms are not as nice as the photographs on the website, although they are still quite lovely. The kitchen is better at the Trump in that it is workable, and functional. I loved the high end blender and great tea kettle. The toiletries are of motel six quality and were honestly a surprise. Cardboard encased soap? Come on Trump. The furniture is somewhat dated and does not have the hip, fresh vibe of some of the newer resorts. More importantly, the location (which we knew about ahead of time) really is frustrating at times, and something to keep in mind when it's 110 degrees. It's valet parking only, so the front area, which is small, is where the private cars, buses, airport shuttles, and taxis all have to come; it is beyond chaotic. The people are quite friendly, however, and they must hire straight off of a runway because the men and women who work there are uniformly beautiful.

We had a corner suite, and it was quite nice, with great views. The bed was fantastic (softer than at Cosmo), and the bathroom was wonderful (there are two), with the view from the Jacuzzi particularly impressive. I'm not sure why they charge a resort fee since there is no casino. I did get a voucher for two free pool drinks "for my birthday," although they may do this for everyone.

The only thing that was a bit of a let down was the lack of activity at night. Vegas is an insomniac's paradise, and without a casino it was somewhat depressing walking downstairs past 11pm and seeing a deserted lobby playing elevator music. But if that's your thing, you can't really go wrong. And for the price, it's a good place to be. Everyone was friendly and helpful, and overall it was a fine place to stay, but I wouldn't necessarily give it 5 stars. I want to emphasis, however, that the service, including Ms. Un and Nick, etc, were quite excellent. I'd like to try some of the other Trump properties for sure.

Finally, I like that the rooms each have double doors that enter a foyer with two separate room doors, allowing for even less noise (not that the place was ever noisy).

Room Tip: Corner rooms are slightly bigger, and have a better view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Matthew C
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Trump International Hotel Las Vegas and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you as our guest. We appreciate your feedback, we will take note of your comments regarding our rooms and the features they offer. Should you return to Las Vegas we hope to welcome you back as our guest.