“Very nice”

Ranked #13 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Although Trump is far north of the trip, you don't notice it too much. There are free shuttles to Wynn and Caesar's. And if you walk through Fashion Show Outlet Mall, it doesn't seem far and you end up at Palazzo/Venetian in a jiffy. The hotel itself is very nice on the inside even though it's gaudy on the outside. The pool/hot tub area is very nice and not very crowded. Trump doesn't have the hustle and bustle of the other hotels because it doesn't have the casino. I really liked that because I hated the smell of smoking/deodorizer of the other hotels. Trump is more calm. The room itself is very nice with a cool TV in the washroom mirror! Service was excellent through and through. When my shuttle from Bell Trans didn't arrive, the bell boys arranged for a staff member to drive us to the airport in the Escalade and all we had to do was tip him! Loved my stay and would come back for sure

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank fancynancytraveler
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear valued Guest:

We set our expectations high when it comes to our service execution and I'm pleased to read that you recognized the efforts of our team and enjoyed the many aspects of Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. Thank you for leaving such great feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with our world class team of associates.

There are newer reviews for Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I really liked having this hotel at the far end of the strip. You did not have have to hear the "clank-clank" of slots as you finally went to bed or walk through a cloud of smoke. The hotel offers a car service (they continue to offer it more if you tip generously) that is better than any cab you can get. It is not crowded. The rooms are beautiful. I also like the fresh scent piped throughout the hotel (yes, my wife found some in the gift shop).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My stay was April 27-30 2013. I was a little bit disappointed at first with not being directly on the strip. This all changed the minute I pulled up to the hotel. I walked in and my first breath was FRESH AIR! Is this possible in a Vegas hotel lobby? Apparently! Flowers, fresh air, glitz, class, non pretentious people! This would sum up the first minute I experienced. I really enjoyed it being a no casino and no smoking hotel. with that said, i believe vegas is all about the casinos and big lights, but its just so nice at the end of a crazy day to head home to a relaxing "mini oasis" as i called it. Next. The staff employed at this hotel are perfection. In person and phone. If I owned a hotel I would employ every single person I met, during the 4 days I stayed here. I can't say a single bad thing. The free shuttle I took numerous times was a great bonus that the hotel offered too! And I have to say one of my favourite people at the hotel was Caesar? (Shuttle driver to the Wynn) I believe that was his name. He stood out just simply with his enthusiasm and courtesy and huge smile. Also, unlike most hotels, our room came stoked daily with complimentary coffee and water. From start to finish I loved my stay here. I would only stay here now, after this last visit. I believe this hotel caters to most people looking for a fantastic trip to Las Vegas! I am a 29 year old female, who was on a ladies trip. I am telling everyone that no matter what age, 21-100, I would stay here. Family, business, bachelor trip, whatever! The Trump Las Vegas is amazing! Thank you again!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Brookeblackmore
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Dear valued Guest:

We are grateful that you selected Trump International as your hotel of choice during your recent visit to Las Vegas. We believe that we have the best team of associates in town and we are happy that you allowed for us to serve you. Have a great day and please know that we would be more than happy to provide you with another Trump experience the next time that you happen to return to Las Vegas.

Many thanks,

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Overall, our stay was good. Our rooms were nice and clean and the view was amazing. It was nice to stay close to but off the strip to get away from loud music and casinos at night. The only disappointment was that the room service and general service was pretty poor. At the pool, the drinks we ordered were never brought to us despite us being there when it was not particularly busy. We indicated we wanted housekeeping on most days, but this was done only once so we ended up having to use the same towels etc most of the stay. When we did get housekeeping, they threw away various things like my husbands souvenirs from NYC where we had stayed before coming to LV. In general, I would give a higher rating but the service brings it down.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Very close to the strip, almost on it and also offers shuttles to most places.

Rooms are big, confi and quite not like some others I booked through my trip through out the west.

Only downside, our room was not made the first day but next day perfect and got a bottle of Donald Trump wine, thanks for the great stay.

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed May 5, 2013

As our second time around here we were hoping for a repeat experience. This was a couples get away with friends whom we convinced to stay at the Trump. Our rooms booked through a package were not facing the strip, which irrespective the rooms being equally as nice, the view of strip clubs or incomplete construction is not what you want to look at.
We were checked in by Malcolm, who arranged to upgrade us to strip views for our following 3 nights. The first night of our stay, the hotel was sold out. Malcolm was very professional and accommodating.
Every member from the moment you arrive at the Trump treats you with the highest level of attentiveness while not being overbearing.

Since the Trump does not have a casino, there is no mind numbing noise or smoke to deal with. After you have had your fill at the other casinos you return to a fresh and relaxing hotel.

The walk from the Trump to the strip, is quick and effortless. You can take a walk through Fashion Show mall and end up across from the Venetian, or take a short walk up the street to the Wynn. There is also a complementary shuttle from the Trump to the Wynn and Ceasar's.

The pool is kept cool, which is refreshing. The lounging benches on either end are a great way to cool off if you don't want to submerge yourself.

2nd Time around was just as great as the first experience. Will return here again for our fall vacation, before the frigid Canadian cold hits us again.
We have stayed at other Vegas hotels, however the Trump seems to have won us over.

Room Tip: Always ask for a view of the strip. Ask for a room from 35 and up.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 1Where_To_Next

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The hubby and I just had a 5 day trip to LV for our anniversary and decided to try Trump. The service was friendly but really nothing out of this world. Our room was on the 25th floor and you could hear the nearby train's horn very loudly every 1-2 hours. The room itself was nice enough. There was a hair in the shower and one of the bathroom sink doors was missing it's handle. The scale provided was broken. The highlight of our stay was the jacuzzi tub for two and the people watching. There were some skanky people going out every night in clothes that you would not believe. It was hilarious!

We used the housekeeping service once and received no water refills. That was disappointing since the $25 daily resort fee should cover that. The kitchenette was well appointed but we don't cook on vacation. The WIFI service was difficult to access but once you were on, it was fast. The pool was very small for a large hotel and was very crowded.

We had drinks at the bar one night so we could people watch and the drinks were disgusting! Our waitress was nice enough. Overall, we were not impressed and would not stay here again. We got a decent package deal through JetBlue so that's why we chose it. We LOVE the Wynn which has much better service, ambience and clientele. You get what you pay for, that's for sure!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank M F
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear valued Guest:

I appreciate you taking your valuable time to share with us your feedback regarding your recent stay. We hope to provide all of our guests with a great stay and give them every reason to rate their experience as 5-star. I appreciate you providing your comments so that we can use them to evaluate our service execution. I am confident that a return visit would find you pleased with your experience. I hope that you will allow for us to serve you again.