“Trump Las Vegas -elegant, clean, great staff”

Ranked #12 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love this place. I have stayed at multiple super hotels in Vegas, and I always return to the Trump. I really appreciate not having to traverse a smoky lobby and casino to get to my room. Service is first rate. Rooms beautiful, very convenient to everything without the noise and crazy drunkiness of Vegas. Super beautiful comfortable rooms, excellent service, 5 stars for a great value. I have returned to Trump 5 times.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura W
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Dear valued Guest:

I enjoy reading all of our guest's feedback... especially the 5-star reviews. I will be sure to share your comments with our team to ensure that they know of your appreciation of your experience.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas is great for non-gamblers, no casino but the same great services that is expected in Las Vegas. Extra Spacious Rooms, nice pool and other resort amenities.

The hotel is not directly on the Strip, its a two minute walk to the corner of the street to the stip. The mall is located just across the street, lots of good shopping.

Free shuttle to Cesar's and Wynn hotels and casino. This helps to save some walking if you want to get to the centre of the strip

overall - great value - great service

Room Tip: all rooms are great - really - the extra money is worth it - for a larger room
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for leaving your feedback about your recent stay. We enjoy serving all of our guests and are thrilled that you were able to create wonderful memories with us. I hope that you will come back again so we can serve you once more.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

When I booked the Trump, I didn't realize it didn't have a casino. For me and the people I was traveling with, this was a bonus. We were in Vegas for a trade show at the convention center, not to gamble, and we appreciated the sedate nature of the public areas of the hotel. But no fear: casinos are a short, complimentary bus ride away! The Trump's décor was glitzy but from my perspective not overdone - I thought it was very tasteful compared to some other Vegas hotels. The room featured a large bath with a separate shower stall, jetted tub, double sink, and private toilet. Everything was extremely clean. The bed was comfortable, and I loved the down pillows. Free Wi-Fi was a plus. The bell desk was extremely helpful when I realized I'd have to ship conference materials back home. Every single service person, from the front desk to the concierge to the bell desk, was professional and pleasant. My only complaint was about the restaurant, where I had only breakfast during my stay. The menu is very limited, portions are huge, and prices are high. On my third morning in the hotel, I discovered you can order off the menu, which I did. (For example, I requested one egg and toast, a perfect portion for me.) The hotel is right across the street from Fashion Show Mall, with a great mix of high end and more affordable shops - and several restaurants. You can walk through the mall to the Strip, then cross the Strip via an elevated walkway to get to the Wynn. The complimentary shuttles - one to the Wynn and one to Caesar's Palace - run every few minutes. You can also reserve a $10 bus shuttle, which runs on the hour, to the airport. This was a lot cheaper than the cab and very efficient. I would definitely stay at the Trump again.

Room Tip: If you're sensitive to noise, be sure to ask for a quiet room. Friends who had a room on the nor...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your thoughtful and thorough review of the hotel. It appears that you enjoyed the hotel in many ways and that truly brings us joy to read. We work hard so that all of our guests will feel the way you do about their experience. Thank you for your comments and for choosing Trump International.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I know that saying we were going to Vegas to decompress and unwind is not what most people do in Vegas, that is exactly what my husband and I were able to accomplish here at the Trump. The service is outstanding, it is a complete non-smoking hotel and there is no casino here. It is easy to get to places on the Strip without a car and I cannot say enough about the condition of the rooms and the property. Everyone who wants a quiet place to return to after a hectic time of the Strip needs to check out the Trump! Great Rates - Great Service, Great Rooms and Great Views. Will be returning here again!

Room Tip: Pick a strip view and high up - will elevate any noise from the train that runs on the other side of...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MichelleTie

Dear valued Guest:

Non-gaming, non-smoking and great service!! I enjoyed reading your review and I'm happy that you were able to come down to Las Vegas from Colorado and relax and enjoy. Thank you for your feedback and for your comments about the hotel.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

For this being just a little off the strip, I really liked this hotel. I think that was my only real quirp about the hotel. The lobby is beautiful, the bar had a pretty decent HH (considering we were in Vegas) and the room was so very nice. There was a fridge and little stove in our room and the bathroom had the best shower. For not having a casino, the space was still really fun. There was always something going on in the lobby and the taxis were quick to get you to where ever you wanted to along the strip. Would def go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank StephieLew

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your feedback and for visiting our hotel. I hope that your trip back to Texas went well. We are thrilled that you had a great time with us and found the hotel to be fun. We'll see you the next time that you are in town!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I wrote reviews on several hotels in Las Vegas but The Trump is still my favorite.1st class hotel with 1st class treatment of thier guess..If you ask for something, most likely you will recieve it. A five star hotel with five star employees.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear valued guest:

I enjoyed reading that our hotel was on the top of the list. It's great to receive this feedback, especially from such a seasoned reviewer. I hope that all of your future trips to Las Vegas from New Orleans will find you back with us. Our world class employees would enjoy the chance to serve you again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Hotel is definitely 5 star quality. Location is not great, a fairly long walk to Casinos on the strip. The property does not have a Casino, so if you are looking to play in the casino, this is not the place for you. Beware of the "surprise" $28 resort fee on top of the room cost. In other words if your room rate does not indicate that the resort fee is included, count on paying an additinal $28.When we were checking in we were informed of this, however when we were checking out, we overheard couple of guests asking what the additional $28 was for. We were told the resort fee covered shuttles to the Wynn Hotel and Caesar's Palace and a credit to the spa. The guest next to me at check out questioned the fee and when told it covered shuttles, he said, well, at least i can use it to get to the airport, but was told it didn't cover that shuttle.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

We have been able to show that it is possible to have a highly sought after hotel experience in Las Vegas without having to walk through miles of casino space full of smoke. That's great that you enjoyed the non-gaming aspect of our hotel. We hope to be able to serve you again and would like to thank you for leaving a review.