“Excellent No Casino Option”

Ranked #11 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The hotel is beautiful and clean . Non-smoking, no casino and yet 2 min walk from the north end of the strip.
Per reading the reviewes we asked for a suite (2 adults and 2 kids) on the side furthest from the train and high up and while you can here the train a bit when you are awake , it was no problem at night.
The suite is pristine with all that you need, so we went to the supermarket and just prepared meals as we needed.
The staff is very responsive. First they accomodated my suite request; then they brought everything we needed.
The sofa beds are not very comfortable so they brought up a pad that worked.
The outdoor pool is heated but closed early in the evening so we did not use it.
Fitness center is good.
Bathroom is larget than the room - with even ...a TV on the mirror...and all had a great view of the strip.
We got a great deal a few days before we left.

Room Tip: high up opposite train - strip view
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RRSMa
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear valued Guest:

We are honored to have been able to serve you during your recent stay. We are aware of the competition in Las Vegas and we hope that we have won your loyalty so that we can have you back with us again in the future. Thank you for your feedback and for staying at Trump International.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Write a ReviewReviews (11,244)

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Right after X'mas, boyfriend and I decided to take a impromptu trip to Vegas, and we wanted to take our 1-year-old pooch with us. Trump International was where we stayed.

* $100/day non-refundable fee for pet accommodation.
* There is a small green grass area in the front of the hotel for your pets to relieve
themselves. It's really close to the busy main street, and that worries me a little bit.
* Spacious room with well-appointed kitchenette.
* Luxurious bathroom with separate shower and a jacuzzi tub, and a separate room for the toilet
* Valet parking only
* Right across the street from Fashion Show Mall (awesome for me!)
* No Casino in the hotel so it's private and quite.
* Staff are extremely attentive and professional. They asked about my furbaby, and walked us to the elevator after we checked in. They also helped and answered anything we needed/asked.

Overall, we were extremely happy with our stay and we'll definitely stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear valued Guest:

We enjoy serving our guests... and their pets. Our Trump Pets program is designed to allow your pet to feel just as pampered and cared for as you did. I hope that your next trip to Las Vegas from Orange County will find you back with us. We would enjoy serving you and your pet again.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Great room. All the 5-star conveniences you would expect. Bathroom was awesome and included a spa bath and a TV screen in the mirror. Kitchenette was only really useful for preparing breakfast in the morning. No casino and half a block off the Strip meant there was a more calm and relaxed atmosphere (good after a day/night of craziness!). Resort fee was mandatory but valet parking was included. Only bad thing was a noisy elevator, so get a room far away if possible.

Room Tip: Get one away from the noisy elevator!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EchidnandKiwi
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear valued Guest-

I enjoyed reading your review and we are grateful that you provided us with your feedback so that we can ensure that our efforts are being received positively from our guests. I'm happy that you had a great time in our hotel and hope that you will return to see us when you are back in Las Vegas.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have stayed at Trump Twice and have enjoyed my stay thoroughly, having stayed at other properties as well, this is among the top leagues.

Pros -

- Fantastic rooms, views
- Jacuzzi in the room was mindblowing
- Latest technologies in the room, bathroom - Loved the TV in the bathrroom mirror
- Away from hustle and bustle, it is a pure play Hotel which I loved.
- Next to shopping mall

Cons

- Gym is paid
- Found the food expensive, even breakfast was not complimentary
- Not many good food joints walkable

overall I would still recommend this Hotel to anyone due to the fantastic rooms and experiencing the luxury.

Room Tip: Choose Higher FLoors
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank akshin2011

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel four times in the past few years. The rooms are spacious, you aren't walking a mile to get to your suite, and it's an oasis after a day of walking the strip, and experiencing the craziness that is Vegas.
This trip, we had some issues with the suite. It looked as though someone came in after the room had been cleaned and used the suite for a shower. Some amenities were missing from the kitchen and bathroom, and there had been a big spill in one of the cupboards (I know--weird!). These issues weren't apparent until later in the evening, after we had started getting ready to go to bed.
Immediately, a supervisor was called to our suite, and we showed her what we had found. The staff offered to make it right on the spot, but we were already winding down for the night. The next morning, we were upgraded, and our stay was made right in a beautiful 1000 sf one bedroom suite. Because of the way the situation was handled, we will definitely be coming back again to the Trump for our next stay in Vegas!

Room Tip: Every room has a good view...there's nothing around the hotel! But a strip view is best!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sayla
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences during your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We enjoyed being able to serve you and hope that you will return many more times in the future. Your loyalty means a lot to us.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Since we were in town to see family and not really gamble, this was an ideal location. Right next to the mall on the strip and across the street from Wynn and Encore, I had plenty to do and I didn't have to escape the strip traffic to do it.
The bed was just okay, but the rest of the room made up for it. Lovely bathroom with a huge marble tiled shower and a jacuzzi tub. The small kitchenette was nicely appointed. We ate breakfast twice at the hotel, once in the lobby and once in our room. Both were really good, albeit slightly pricey.
Our biggest complaint was that we rented a car and the hotel only had valet. Yes, I could have called down to have our car out front waiting, but we usually forgot to and by then, everyone else in the building seemed to be getting their cars. Also, it added up tipping the valet every time we dropped off the car.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TracyMegan

Dear valued Guest:

I hope that your trip to Las Vegas from the UK to visit family was enjoyable. You mentioned a few things in your review that I appreciate as we can evaluate our model and see if there are any more opportunities to bring a world class experience to our guests. Thank you for your comments and for choosing Trump International.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have stayed at the Trump Las Vegas twice now and its hard to think of staying anywhere else given the service I've recieved both times. My visits were both in December of 2011 and December of 2012.

The rooms are fabulously large suites. The bathroom includes both a standing shower and a jetted jacuzzi tub. Expect televisions and phones in every room of the suite. Decor is contemporary and well maintained, although some furniture is starting to show some wear and tear. Bedding was very clean and spotless. Storage space abounds. However, one drawback is that a safe is not available in the room.

Trump does not have a casino in the hotel. Some see this as a drawback, but I love it. There are no lines or people to wade through, and the staff can focus on being more attentive to hotel patrons. The hotel is also at the end of the strip, which makes nights a bit quieter (if sleeping in Vegas is your thing...). I use concierge service quite a bit when I'm in Vegas, and Trump's staff took care of my every whim quickly and with ease. Room service was good, although the restaurant fare is pretty average and nothing to rave about. The pool is beautiful, heated, available year-round and offers incredible views of the Las Vegas Strip. Make sure to take a dip. The spa is a bit pricey, but you do get what you pay for - the services and accomodations are luxurious. The hotel is directly accross the street from Nordstroms and the mall, which is convenient. It's about ten minute walk to the Wynn, Venetian, and Palazzo.

I have been fortunate enough to take advantage of discounts for my stays at Trump, so it has always been an incredible value for me, but for the service I've recieved both times, I would be hard pressed to stay anywhere else when I visit Las Vegas in the future.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the strip for amazing night views.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business