“Great stay.”

Ranked #13 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Los Angeles, California
“Great stay.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stayed here and vdara during the same Valentine's day period. Enjoyed it! Great access to the Fashion Show Mall via Nordstrom. Clean, safe, and the lounge was nice as well. The only down side was you could hear the train go by...and we were on the 33 floor! I am a bit of a light sleeper so that was annoying. The jetted tub and bathroom are wonderful.

Room Tip: Ask to be on the side away from the train. Can get loud at night!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear valued Guest-

I enjoyed reading your review and we are grateful that you provided us with your feedback so that we can ensure that our efforts are being received positively from our guests. I'm happy that you had a great time in our hotel and hope that you will return to see us when you are back in Las Vegas.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,712)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sutherlin, Oregon
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed at the Trump hotel during a recent business trip to Vegas. We had a corner 1 bedroom unit with great views of the strip. The non gaming, no smoking environment was definitely a plus. The rooms were spacious with kitchenettes which worked out great for morning coffee and being able to eat on the run. The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank cruizingirl
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences during your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We enjoyed being able to serve you and hope that you will return many more times in the future. Your loyalty means a lot to us.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

This is my second time staying at the Trump and it will be my Vegas hotel in the future. The hotel is quiet, sans casino and the rooms all have kitchenettes, including stove, fridge, disposal, microwave and some utensils and pots to cook with. The rooms are vey nice size...plenty of room with separate sitting area. The bathroom is marbled and beautiful with an oversized sunken tub and full shower. The gym is good.....not a full gym, but plenty of equipment to get a great workout in. And I definitely love having Fashion city mall right across the street. Good food options, great shopping and a convenient walk to the WWIN, Encore and other casinos. Great nightly rate, too!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear valued Guest-

edinburgh
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The Trump hotel was a breath of fresh air compared to the chaos that is the strip.
Relaxing, sedate and very comfortable.
The room we had was very large, modern with a city view. Our bathroom was huge.
After being out all day in the manic casinos it was good to go back to a non gaming hotel to have a few drinks and unwind in the relaxing bar.
Hotel has shuttle buses which run to Ceasars Palace and to the Wynn ( which is stunning inside ) which made getting around easy.
Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank EdinburghKris
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for allowing us to provide you with a great stay worthy or a five star review. We enjoyed having you with us and we hope that you will allow for us to serve you many more times in the future.

ct
Reviewed February 18, 2013

nice that you don't have to walk through a smoky casino. location is very convenient. on a busy night that's good because the shuttles take too long and we just walked over to the wynn buffet (which wasn't worth the wait or the price). the lobby is grand and the rooms great. there is a little kitchenette area which we stayed too short of a time to take advantage off, and a huge bathroom with a TV in the wall- too cool. the only issue was that our sofa bed had someone's old sheets in there ! but that must be a glitch, because otherwise everything was fine. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank knatalie

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Due to fine detailing of master reviews and shoppers this hotel is not a 5 star property (They don't walk you to your suite and do a tour, for example) but the service here is definitely mastered.

Tips:
Yes, there's a resort fee (Internet is included)
Yes, there is a train that makes noise outside (it's not that bad)
Try the sandwich (it's Vegas)
It's valet only (ATM is in the hotel)

I have my thoughts on hotels that cater to the large public and claim high service standards. However, whatever Trump did for training his staff; he did it well. For example, it is very refreshing on a sold out weekend to have the operator follow up with a call and ask if I received my tooth brush I requested. I definitely did and in a timely fashion. When I ordered in suite dining I forgot to order for my boyfriend (oops) and when it was delivered the insuite dining staward was nice enough to take his order right there and delivered it again, when i was just going to call again and wait 30 minutes. Autogratuity on the bill and I was happy to give her an extra $20 for everything she did.

The kitchenette is adorable, I do wish there was a desk however - I did have work that needed to be done.

The one bedroom suite is gorgeous still & if you are lucky enough to have a corner suite take a breath at that view. Be WARNED: there is a train that runs parallel to the strip. Yes it runs late at night, yes you can hear it from the 42nd floor. It's not the Hotel's fault. Look outside your window again at the view and appreciate the bathroom that's probably the size of your guest bedroom at home. It's just a train.

The fact that people complain about the location actually makes me laugh, considering the southern part of the strip is where I want to be. It's near the freeway (you can get anywhere faster), I'm near the mall, and I want to be near the Wynn, Encore, Fashionshow Mall, Palazzo, Venetian. I love the fact that the style is more elite in that area. I don't care about the New York-New York, The Luxor, and especially the Excalibur. So forgive me if I think people are being petty on the "location" take a walk.... Literally.

My two day stay-cation was exceptional.i could have drove home for the weekend, but it's nice to indulge once in awhile in luxury.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank Chelsea M

Vancouver Island, Canada
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed in the 1 bedroom suit with stip view, which was very nice.
It's fun to watch all the action of the strip, day or night from a distance, when you need a bit of a break from all the crazy.
The place is very spacious, the bathroom is gorgeous.
Huge 2 man tub and huge 2 man shower.
Valet parking is very efficient and fast.
Good internet connection.
Staff is very courteous and polite.
I did hear the train but this didn't bother us.
I love the fact that this hotel is non smoking and has no casino.
I think it is very good value for your dollar.
It does need a little TLC.
The lamp shades in the bedroom are dirty, stained and ripped.
The jets in the tub worked long enough to spit out green slimy hair and then stopped working all together.
The wall paper in the bathroom is ripping in a few places.
I don't like housekeeping bothering us to make up the room at 11 am, when you are staying for a few days, when the message on the door say, please do not disturb.
The daughter slept on the sofa bed, which she said was very uncomfortable, so she ended up just sleeping on the sofa. ( I didn't tell her that our King bed was unbelievably comfortable)

Yes, I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank araneacanada
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear valued Guest:

We are honored to have been able to serve you during your recent stay. We are aware of the competition in Las Vegas and we hope that we have won your loyalty so that we can have you back with us again in the future. Thank you for your feedback and for staying at Trump International.