“Service, quality justifies 5 stars”

Ranked #13 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Arizona
“Service, quality justifies 5 stars”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

From the calls in advance of the stay asking if we need transportation or have other requests to the server asking the chef to prepare a requested off-menu item (and it was superb) everything about the hotel is first-class. We enjoyed not having a casino with the appurtenant noise and traffics yet bent convenient to The Strip. The van service to and from Caesar's made the south end of The Strip easily accessible. We will be glad to return to this hotel.

Room Tip: There is occasional train noise so best to request a room on the opposite side of the building if ha...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear valued Guest:

We are honored to have been able to serve you during your recent stay. We are aware of the competition in Las Vegas and we hope that we have won your loyalty so that we can have you back with us again in the future. Thank you for your feedback and for staying at Trump International.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,725)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were a family group of four staying in Las Vegas in our way towards and back to Grand Canyon .It was our first time at the city. The Trump has been a quite good choice. As many others reviewers had said, not having a casino is a quiet place walk distance to the thematic hotels and justacross the street from a ig shopping mall.
The rooms were spacious with a very modern and useful kitchenette. The bathroom adds a big jacuzzi. The sitting area was inviting and relaxatinf. All in kaki/nude fades.
Being four the first night(before going to Gran Canyon) we were in two separated rooms but when coming back we asked for two connected studies(they had a cmmon door and separated doors each) what was even more comfortable. It was like having a sort of apartment.
Service was very good.
The day leaving early to GC, we had breakfast at the hotel: not only great service but affordable and reasonable prices too.
A place to go back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AndreaF_11
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences during your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We enjoyed being able to serve you and hope that you will return many more times in the future. Your loyalty means a lot to us.

UK
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I stayed at Trump International for three nights as a tag on visit to Vegas after visiting a conference in San Diego.

On arrival I was taken ill with a bad cold (man flu) which rendered me pretty useless. Quite quickly the staff at the hotel picked up on my illness and looked after me very well, with plenty of water, coffee etc..

The hotel is very imposing, beautifully decorated and everything you would expect from the hotels owner. The room I stayed in was very spacious and comfortable, which was important to me as I didn't leave very often to visit the bright lights.

I did pop into the bar which was comfortable and reasonably priced with a wide selection of beers including continental beers - I treated myself to a Newcastle Brown Ale.

On my departure my health was checked and my flight time confirmed. As I was not flying back to the UK until later that evening, my room stay was extended complimentary which was a lovely touch. I am not sure whether this is normal practice, but it made me feel special and allowed for a couple of extra hours sleep prior to the long fight home.

A great hotel, off the strip, great staff and very much worth a repeat visit - which I will need to do do as I saw nothing of Vegas due to being under the weather.

Room Tip: I know the goods train passes the back of the hotel but it didn't bother me at all.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your honest assessment of your experience. We enjoyed having you in our hotel and hope that you will come back to stay with us again in the future.

Port Washington, New York
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I was surprisingly pleased with Trump. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable (we had a studio suite) which included a large bathroom, sitting area and sleeping area as well as a kitchenette complete with complimentary coffee, mini fridge & cooking surface. Rooms were very well appointed and felt residential.

1 Thank Mary B

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We came for a weekend at the same time as the Six Nations Rugby to discover the hotel did not have the channel covering the games on TV.....a conversation with Marcus the bar manager soon got us what we wanted, he spoke with the assistant manager Ryan who amazingly got in touch with the cable tv company and added to the hotel subscription BBC tv channel and we got our live rugby!
What great service - thanks guys a gateway and memorable stay going above and beyond! But on top of this we also had the most incredible penthouse suit looking down the strip, a stunning and beautiful room. One of the best I've stayed in.
Thanks to everyone at Trump Vegas - a truly memorable experience and stay. We'll be back very soon

• Stayed February 2013
4 Thank MillsMark
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear valued Guest-

I enjoyed reading your review and we are grateful that you provided us with your feedback so that we can ensure that our efforts are being received positively from our guests. I'm happy that you had a great time in our hotel and hope that you will return to see us when you are back in Las Vegas.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a week at the end of January 2013. The hotel is beautiful, the service is superb and the fact that there is no casino and it is smoke-free were bonuses for us.

We had a one-bedroom suite which was stunning. Housekeeping were discrete and efficient. The room had a huge bathroom with a very opulent jacuzzi.

Our only criticism was the lack of effective sound-proofing in the rooms which made the train sounding its horn at all hours of the night very annoying and disturbing, despite the fact that we had a strip view. I understand that the hotel cannot help the fact the the train runs behind it, but they need to mitigate this as much as possible by providing effective soundproofing.

All in all though we had a great time in Vegas and the Trump was a very nice home to come back to every day.

Room Tip: Ask for high up and as far away from the train as possible.
6 Thank HotelGuest24

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed February 7, 2013

A last minute business trip and meeting at the Trump International Hotel. Everything exceeded expectations except the resort fee that I was charged. An additional $25.00. The room was $114.00. When I questioned the fee, I was told it was to cover the shuttle service, excercise facilities, etc. None of which I had any time to use even if I had wanted. They explained that the fee was a mandatory hotel charge. That's a 22% increase on the cost of the room.

I would have stayed at the hotel even if the room was $ 139.00 with no "resort fee". Just don't care for backdoor charges. This aside, the hotel is wonderful, smokefree and no casino. There are plenty of casinos near by but very nice not to have to walk through a casino to get back to your room. The entire staff from the elevator serviceman, front desk, security was service oriented and completely focused on serviceing you, their guest.

Room Tip: Prices for the room seemed to move around alot depending on dates.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business