6 people have started booking this hotel
FindHotel$207
travelup.com$220
getaroom.com$331
15,542 results
All reviews fashion show mall train noise off the strip non smoking free shuttle valet parking jacuzzi tub shuttle service corner suite the sofa bed beautiful hotel resort fee full kitchen other hotels huge bathroom treasure island an upgrade
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I got this hotel in the blind Expedia auction. The hotel itself is great a great hotel, but no so much for Vegas.

The hotel was supposed to be on the strip which is not true, but a 7 or 8 min walk will get you there. I was charged a 25 usd resort fee per day, which really bothered me, because the pool area is really small and boring, the spa services are very costly, it does not have a casino or lounge area. You basically are forced to pay the resort fee for wifi which I did not use on this trip.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank travelfanmty
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear valued Guest:

I am confident that a return trip would find you leaving the hotel extremely pleased with your experience. I hope that you will consider allowing us to serve you again as I feel that you would have a great time.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great Hotel, The Trump International is one of the top 10 hotels I ever stayed in, we had the Top Floor suit and we had no problem when travelling with 3 big Doberman's. The staff is very friendly. Car Valet is well organised but sometimes in rush hour you may need to wait for your ride. In-Room Food service was very good. The rooms are fantastic.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear valued Guest:

We are honored to have been able to serve you during your recent stay. We are aware of the competition in Las Vegas and we hope that we have won your loyalty so that we can have you back with us again in the future. Thank you for your feedback and for staying at Trump International.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at The Trump for a week Dec. 30 2012-Jan 6 2013. This was our first time to Las Vegas and also our first time staying at a Trump hotel. First of all we didn't know before hand that this hotel was located on its own, meaning that it was at least 2 blocks away from the blvd, so there was always extra walking. Fortunately the hotel did have a shuttle service, but it was only to The Wynn Resort and Suites (which was adjacent to the Trump) or to Caesars Palace.
Check-in was kind of long. The lady who checked us in had an attitude, but so did the rest of the Trump employees. We were told that there was a RESORT FEE! We didn't know about this. It was $25/day. Apparently all of the Las Vegas hotels have RESORT FEES.
We were checked into room 2916. It was so spacious! Everything seemed to be new and clean. But as soon as we entered the room I noticed that there was a light mouldy/musky smell. I work at a hotel and have been properly trained to recognize mould and asbestos. I called front desk to ask if it was possible to switch to another room. They said that the hotel was at full occupancy and could not do that. But they did offer assistance and sent a maintenance man up to our room. He was very nice however couldn't do anything to help. It was from the shower. There were gaps where the nozzle and handle were, it was letting water into the walls. By the end of our stay the smell didn't bother us.
Concierge will always say that you should cab everywhere, which is fine but it will drain your cash flow, so we decided we would take the buses. There is the Deuce route but it stops at every hotel on the strip and blvd. and theres the Strip and Downtown Express which is nice, it goes to both the North and South Premium Outlets.
We recommend the Bellagio, Wynn and Spice Market buffets. We paid about $80 for each one for the 2 of us. They were very good. We also recommend to eat at The StripBurger,Roy's and Maggiano's.
Check out the Blue Man group while your there! Totally worth the money!
Don't book your reservations or excursions online theres a half price tickets store/kiosk that does sell for decent prices. Although you have to get there when it opens, they sell out fast.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Serena P
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear valued Guest-

I enjoyed reading your review and we are grateful that you provided us with your feedback so that we can ensure that our efforts are being received positively from our guests. I'm happy that you had a great time in our hotel and hope that you will return to see us when you are back in Las Vegas.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Beautiful hotel and fabulous room overlooking the strip. No casino which suited us as a family. However when we checked out (to go to another prebooked hotel on the strip), I realised once we got to our next destination I had left something in the room. I immediately rang and emailed only to be told that it could not be found. I contacted them before the next people would have checked in so I do wonder where my item went??? Unfortunately could not trust this hotel again :(

Date of stay: December 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank KarenA681
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear valued Guest:

I apologize that we were unable to locate the item that you left behind in your room. We try our best to staff our lost and found department and train our associates on the procedures. I hope that you will give us another chance to serve you as I am confident that we can win back your loyalty.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Sometimes life leads us down strange paths.

I was attending a convention for college administrators in Las Vegas and went on Hotwire to find a hotel. Trump Towers was the hotel I was assigned. On check in, I was offered the chance to 'upgrade' at a reasonable cost, and I accepted the challenge. My corner suite on the 31st floor turned out to have floor-to-ceiling windows, luxury linens, a complete kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and two bathrooms.

My only problem came when I realized my convention was at the MGM Grand miles away. And the Trump is at least a quarter mile from the nearest transit line -- which I walked avery day.

However, being right across the street from the Las Vegas Fashion Mall -- which has a *huge* food court on its top level -- I saved a few dollars on meals. All in all, I enjoyed my visit and will watch for deals and sales so I might pay a return visit.

Room tip: The Trump goes 24/7. Consequently get as far from the lobby as you can.
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Forest20851
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for allowing us to provide you with a great stay worthy or a five star review. We enjoyed having you with us and we hope that you will allow for us to serve you many more times in the future.