Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$236
$199
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
$151
$127
Vdara.com
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$169
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$69
Paris Las Vegas
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$76
Orbitz.com
$19
Hotels.com
11,592 results
All reviewsfashion show malltrain noiseoff the striptv in the mirrornon smokingfree shuttleresort feeshuttle servicestove topone bedroom suitejacuzzi tubdirectly across the streetthe sofa bedfull kitchenbeautiful hotelcaesars palaceother hotels
Reviewed November 13, 2012

first class, all the way! the staff are very friendly and helpful.we had a corner suite. it was very large. the bed was comfortable. the views of the strip were amazing. we used room service, one night after 12. the sandwiches were very good-came with fries and a drink. very prompt service. the shower in the master bath(it was cavernous) had some drainage issues but wasn't a problem. my only real issue was the noise the housekeeping staff made at 7 a.m., the 1st morning. they let the doors slam, repeatedly when cleaning the room next to ours. other than that, it was a pleasant stay. the shuttle, to ceasars, was a big help, as we did not want to drive the strip. finding our way back to the pickup area at ceasars was not easy, but that was on us.

Room Tip: ask for an upgrade. we had a strip view, but upgraded to a corner suite. had the strip view, plus a view of the wynn and encore out the bedroom window on the east side and the strip on the south side.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your brilliant review. It was a pleasure to read and I'm happy that you had a great time with us. We hope to have you back with us soon so that we can provide you with another memorable experience.

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

As far as a hotel goes...this is epic and amazing in everyway possible. Gold foyer and huge rooms with amazing beds and views of the strip! Across the road from Fashion Mall.

When you're in Vegas I found it great to be able to get away from the smoke and bustle of the casinos (I went with my gf so I wasn't getting loose and looking for females)

They offer a free shuttle to the main area of the strip (15-20min walk).

If ur with ur gf/bf an don't wanna get loose...this is it. If ur on a boys/girls trip...stay right in the middle of the strip!

Ps...the North outlets are better than South for shopping!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Dwebb9
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for sharing your feedback concerning your recent stay. We enjoyed serving you and we hope that you will come stay with us again.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I choose this hotel based on a few factors, firstly there is no casino in this hotel therefore no smoke, secondly the location, it is just slightly off the strip on Fashion show drive right behind the Mall and not too far from the Premium outlets mall north, which is great for shopping , thirdly the price was very good. On arrival we were upgraded to a one bed suite on the 47th floor which was huge with a seperate bedroom with marble bathroom with a jacuzzi bathtub with a view of the entire strip. The living room was very large with sofas and a dining area beside a kitchen with a full size fridge, hob and oven and even a dishwasher. The staff at this hotel were very helpful and when i contacted them to inform them that the TV in the living room did not work and the free wifi was giving me problems they removed the resort fee of $25/day from my account to compensate. Yes there is some noise from the train track that is quite close to the hotel during the night, but the view of the strip makes up for it.I would recomend this hotel to anyone and i would stay here again on any further visit to Las Vegas.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear valued Guest:

Non-gaming and non-smoking is the way to go! I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself with us and found a luxurious alternative the the smoke filled casinos. We enjoyed serving you and we hope that you will return to stay with us soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We got a great deal on Hotwire and it was a trade show week so we grabbed it since we were there for 6 nights. We go yearly so have a good comparison to Bellagio, Mirage, the Venetian, Palazzo, etc. I have mixed feelings because the positives are:

1) beautiful hotel, smoke free!, rooms are lovely but for a few things (like why wouldn't housekeeping notice the electical outlets didnt work in the bathroom while doing final clean up, or the nicks on the furniture which should be touched up).
2) all staff are excellent
3) it is very very close to the mal.. It was literally a very small road across the street from the entrance to Nordstroms.

The not so great things which have been pointed out by previous reviewers are:
1) the noise level could have been avoided when the hotel was being built. We were on the 45th floor and heard the train as if we were on a lower floor, we heard it coming and we heard it passing by. We also heard helicopters and highway traffic (which we never did anywhere else we have stayed). These are not all day but enough in a day that it is noticeable.
We made the best of it but it would impact on whether we choose this hotel again.
2) There is only valet parking. A big problem they have which is easily fixable is that there is no dedicated staff to direct traffic, so a taxi or limo would just stop in the middle of the driveway, blocking or stopping all traffic including those of us who want to drop off their cars or retrieve them. At times it was a fiasco for sure just getting into or leaving the place (Mr Manager, I know you read these please, its an easy fix). If we knew we were going out a couple of times in the day we would just park across the street at the mall. Having said that, we didnt have to wait for more than 5 minutes to get our car.
3) Rooms varied. We were offered upgrades for a price ($25 per evening just for a view of the strip $100 per evening for a large suite with a full kitchen and 2 bathrooms, totally unnessary) .So unlike what a few posters have said, there is not a full kitchen for everyone (that was ok as we only used the fridge for fruit and drink and luckily were able to reheat pizza that we had as leftovers).
4) I also found the A/C was not great. Always felt warm in the room even when adjustments to the thermostat were made Beds however were very comfy

Never used the shuttle so cannot comment on that.

My husband said he would stay there again given good prices, as I said I have mixed feelings so not sure.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Breezey

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. We enjoyed serving you and we hope that you will return.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Well, I have always enjoyed the Trump in LV and everywhere else untill my recent stay.
I thought this would be the place to stay for me, but clearly it wasn't.

To begin with I visit LV, NY and Chicago frequently and have always enjoyed staying at the Trump, but during my recent stay in LV, the lady at the front desk made myself and my husband feel less than welcome (us being a gay couple).
2nd, our room was not clean. We found a dirty sock on the floor when we checked in, and it was surely not ours.
Well, a dirty sock doesn't ruin my stay, but what really did was the fact that the girl at the front desk promised to look up all my recent stays at the trump and sign me up for the Trump loyalty program, which she never did. shame on her.

So from now on I'm better off staying somewhere else like Marriott or Hilton where I hold an actual elite status.
Shame on you Trump.
I really wanted to commit to you.

Dennis Pettersson

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Denpetter
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear valued Guest:

I'm sorry to read that your experience was not to the level that we are used to providing our guests. We have such a great, luxurious hotel and I'm sorry to read that we were not able to serve you to level that would be expected. I hope that you will return as I am confident that we can win back your loyalty.