Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
Vdara.com
$319
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
SignatureMGMGrand
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$146
$113
Agoda.com
$19
11,579 results
All reviewsfashion show malltrain noiseoff the striptv in the mirrornon smokingfree shuttleresort feeshuttle servicestove topone bedroom suitejacuzzi tubdirectly across the streetthe sofa bedfull kitchenbeautiful hotelcaesars palaceother hotels
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel for our honeymoon stop in Vegas. The staff were wonderful from the beginning, giving us a complimentary upgrade in our accommodation, to a one bedroom strip view room. All staff were helpful and approachable and the hotel itself is excellent. Whilst staying at the Trump, I had a treatment day at the hotel's spa, where again, all staff were lovely and approachable. Even though the hotel does not have it's own casino (which just meant it wasn't as 'hustle and bustle' as the other hotels in Vegas), it does provide two shuttles very regularly throughout the day to both the Wynn and Caesar's Palace.
We would stay here again in a heart beat and will be recommending it to everyone we know!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Dear valued Guest:

We enjoyed serving you and are grateful that you had a memorable experience with us. We hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

It was my 1st time visiting Vegas, and it was Awesome to stay in this Hotel, It seems as it was not
intended to be a Hotel when build, but economy hit, so it was changed in to one,!!!Great job
luxurious, as to be espected from Trump, Elevators were so fast wow, everything in room was good, nothing to say wow about, But yes it was nice and clean. room service was excellent!!
I work in Hospitality so I do appreciate an Execellent Service wich really makes the place one of a kind, If you are looking to stay in an awesome place Service and all this is your Place!! Don't think about how much it is, just pay it, live it and enjoy it!! We only live once!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank ingrid518

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your endorsement of the hotel and for letting us know how we performed in our service. We enjoyed having you with us and look forward to having you back.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

...nearly right isn't good enough for a hotel like this.
I really thought that I'd picked the right hotel for this Vegas visit, but too many niggly issues. A hotel carrying this name and 5 stars should be better, and I sincerely believe this place COULD get it right. We thought a 'Strip View' would save us from the train noise - it didn't. The train horn is LOUD, but I think sound insulation from outside isn't the best as we could hear cars and motorbikes on the strip too. 1st morning breakfast was a disaster with terrible service and was slow. Weekend 'live' music in the bar was the same noisy DJ with a laptop who also makes the pool area like an Ibiza nightclub - at 10am...remind me, which hotel is this? (Think annoying teenager with a new Bose I-Pod dock!!)
There were things missing and broken in the rooms which housekeeping really should have picked up. The main desk staff were poor, and avoided dealing with issues, side-stepping our initial complaints.
So, the good points were: When we finally spoke to Troy (Head Bell?) he did pick up issues and genuinely cared about the hotel and customers, as did Andrew the manager - so thanks guys you really went a long way to saving this. Natalie, a server in the bar should be made a trainer on customer service there, she had a fabulous attitude and style - just what I had expected right through Trump!
Hotel shuttle service is super, and drivers great - tip them. Valet parking again great and well worth a good tip!
The rooms were lovely, decor is generally oppulent, the public areas were absolutely 5 star too. PLEASE iron out the issues, as you could easily have the most fabulous, quiet off-strip haven hotel with a little polish. I'd love to think I'd return, but not just yet...

Room Tip: Avoid the train horn (not sure where in the hotel does this) or bring earplugs - we understand Vegas never sleeps, but I like a little!
1  Thank handif
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Dear valued Guest:

We hope that all of our guests will leave feeling satisfied with their stay. I hope that you will return to allow for us to give you an experience that will have you saying how happy you are. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights at the Trump as part of a Vegas package deal. We were really impressed with the service from the reception staff to the valets who took care of our car. The rooms are beautiful and have everything anyone could want for a comfortable stay. I loved the TV in the bathroom mirror...nice touch!
The hotel is very quiet and since it is off the beaten track is a nice getaway from the madness of the strip, Be prepared to walk as it is quite a walk to get to the other casinos and clubs...but a good way to work off the Vegas food and drink! Coming home we again stayed at this hotel and had a late check-out....I was sick with the flu so this was a great way to rest in comfort before a night flight home!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Dear valued Guest:

We are pleased that we could be your location of choice to escape for awhile. Please know that we would enjoy having you back whenever you could get away. We hope to see you soon...

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We did have some concerns about our initial room. Krista, the manager on duty, was fabulous. Our second room was perfect, luxurious and immaculately clean. The evening views were spectacular from any window in the room. My favorite room was the spacious, luxurious, marble bathroom with a shower, spa tub, and private toilet. The stainless and marble kitchen is a wonderful addition for our stay. Dinner at the hotel was fabulous. The staff went above and beyond for us including booking us perfect tickets for Mystere! I highly recommend the hotel off the strip across from the mall. It was a very nice, relaxing oasis after hectic days and nights along the strip.

Room Tip: I highly recommend upgrading to a corner room, it was fabulous!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear valued Guest:

I'm happy that we were able to spoil you and allow for you to feel like royalty. You also mentioned your view and how much you enjoyed it. The views from our hotel are the best in town and the placement of the hotel provide a great view of the South strip. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you back with us.