“What more can you say!!!”

Ranked #13 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Crawley
“What more can you say!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks and I must say I agree with the majority of other reviewers in saying what a fantastic hotel this is. The staff are brilliant, always smiling, full or helpful information and the most courtous people you could meet. The rooms are amazing, large and spotlessly clean with lovely furnishings and yes we did hear the train but it wasn't that bad and never actually woke us up. My only slight criticism is that there could have been more choice of food in the main restaurant and as it was extremely hot a few umbrellas by the pool would have been nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel for someone who doesn't want to be in a casino hotel

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear valued Guest:

It is an honor to receive such a great review from such an accomplished Trip Advisor reviewer. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and the many wonderful associates that served you during your stay. Have a great evening.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,716)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I had a fantastic stay at the Trump Hotel. The Staff was helpful, a pleasure to talk to, and extremely cordial. The rooms were magnificent and the rates were very reasonable as well. Upon reservation, their booking agent offered a 15% Discount, which pretty much sealed the deal on making the reservation.

Be warned there is not a casino in this hotel, however I actually enjoyed this missing amenity... Yes even in Vegas. In vegas you spend all day and night traveling in and out of casinos that it was actually a relief to come to your room without the noise, smoke, & etc. Great pool and Hotel Bar. Also had a free shuttle to Caesar's Palace. Honestly speaking, the lack of casino is not a biggie at all. There are casinos within minutes from the hotel!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for providing such a ringing endorsement of Trump International. I'm pleased to read that you had a great stay with us. I hope that you will allow for us to serve you again in the future so that we can provide you with another great stay!

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't think this hotel is a good place to stay. Check-in service was fantastic and the lady that helped me couldn't have been nicer. She offered an upgraded room for $50 but we were barely in the room so that didn't make sense. The room is nice and very clean and the bathroom was huge! Loved the TV in the mirror. Now for the problems. I guess there is a shuttle bus that goes to Caesars but I waited 20 minutes and never saw it. I did see the one that goes to the Wynn (right across the street - really, you need a shuttle for that?) about 3 times in that 20 minutes. We took a cab instead. The bed was so uncomfortable, I woke up with an incredible backache the next day. It was very low to the ground as well; almost like it was missing a box spring. Hotel beds are usually 4 feet in the air and this one was more like a kid's bed. The TV had problems with freezing up every so often. I tried to put on a music channel to go to sleep to and after 5 minutes the music would stop and it would go back to the main menu and show the 'promo' reel. And last, but not least, the train....I don't know how anyone can sleep in this hotel. It must have come by every hour between 2 and 6 with the horn blasting. We were on the side facing the mall, so maybe there are other rooms that don't hear it but it was awful. In summary, I guess there is a reason why this 5 star hotel is often 1/2 the price of the other 5 star hotels in town. I would consider it a 4 star at best.

Room Tip: I'm guessing the higher the better to get away from the train.
3 Thank Dan S
Dear valued Guest:

I appreciate you taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences during your recent stay. While we strive for all of our guests to have a great experience, I apologize that we fell short. I hope that you will return and allow for us to serve you again.

pittsburgh
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We booked via priceline. Glad we got the Trump. The rooms are huge. The bathrooms are incredible... jacuzzi tub! The pool is nice. The staff, very friendly. No casino, which we liked. You dont have to walk a mile through the casino to get to your hotel room. No smoky smell. It is slightly off the strip. You can walk... not a bad idea, after all the buffet eating. They also have a shuttle to Caesars Palace.

Dear valued Guest:

No smoking and no gaming are huge aspects of Trump International that are enjoyed by our many guests. It's great to read that you too enjoyed this part of your stay and the many other things that you mentioned. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will return to stay with us again.

Munich, Germany
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This Hotel is about 300 meter besides the Strip and without a casino. Therefore it is much quieter than any other hotel on the Strip. The doors to the rooms are pretty good, so we slept very well. No selfparking available. At this time the highest Building in Vegas with 66 floors. You can walk to the Strip in 5 minutes or with the free shuttle.

1 Thank Bucksblue999
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for providing us with such valuable feedback and for choosing to stay at Trump International. We value your comments and I will be sure to share them with the team.

Toronto
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great location and service. Shuttle bus very convenient or short walk to the Strip. Our room was very quiet and had all the amenities one could want. Staff were exceptionally polite, discreet and helpful. The only small criticism is that there is no self parking so one must rely on valet parking which is free but requires obviously tipping.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear valued Guest:

We have the best team of associates in all of Las Vegas and I appreciate your mention of them and their service in your review. It was great to read your review and to see all of the great things that you enjoyed about your stay. I hope that your next trip to Las Vegas from Toronto will find you back in our doors. We would enjoy being able to serve you again.

Makati
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Hotel was good, room was of a high standard. Check-in was pathetic - I stay in hotels half the year and this was the worst check-in I have ever experienced. When you reserve a room and put down a deposit/payment you expect it to be available. We arrived Friday night and it appears they have a policy of double booking rooms, so basically if you have a paid reservation then you are in a queue - not guaranteed a room. We have a 2 year old so we wanted a room quickly. At 9.30 pm only one of the two rooms we booked was available. After 1 hour another became available. After 2 hours and 3 trips to the lobby we eventually got back our luggage which they had lost and denied having! Total check-in time 2 hours plus. There were a lot of very angry people in the lobby who had paid for rooms where none were available. They did wave the resort fee, but I was so annoyed at the mess of check-in that I never really enjoyed the stay, despite the hotel and facilities being good. Wouldn't stay here again, especially if checking in at a peak time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank AubreyW
Dear valued Guest:

I appreciate your review. Our Front Desk team traditionally receives great reviews so I apologize that you had some challenges during your arrival experience. I hope that you will allow for us to serve you again so that we can restore your faith in us. I am confident that another chance to serve you would do that.