“The Trump Does It Again”

Ranked #13 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Nov. 22-26, 2011. We did have a problem when we first arrived in our room. There were practically no kitchen utensils (plates, forks, spoons, etc.) in our first room. We went to the desk and told them and they immediately moved us to another room. That is what I like when there is a problem......it is solved with no delay. Very, very nice. This was not our first time at the Trump and this is the way they do business. Every guest truly is a VIP. The "resort fee" brings very fine internet service, bottles of water, a daily newspaper, and very friendly valet parking attendants. It is worth the extra money.
Our view was superb and the jacuzzi tub is exceptional. We didn't hear a sound from any of the adjoining rooms. Plus, the room had 3 TV's, two showers, and a full kitchen (as mentioned above). Overall, the Trump is not only an exceptional hotel but also an exceptional value.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Dear valued Guest:

I enjoyed reading your review. There is no question that in an industry operated by people, issues are going to arise every now and then. I like how you stated, "that is what I like when there is a problem." We work hard to ensure our service recovery is acceptable to all of our guests.

There are newer reviews for Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Reviewed November 26, 2011

For a very special birthday, my husband took me to The Trump International. The hotel is just off the Strip but not too far to walk from on to the Strip. An easy walk through the Fashion Show Mall. Excellent staff and lovely suites with lots of room. We were upgraded to a suite with a view straight down the strip on the 54th floor. Our only problem was that the Internet which was included in the resort fee didn't work. But Trump refunded our fees so we could'nt complain really. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2011

Dear valued Guest:

What a great review! I'm happy that you chose to stay with us and even more happy that you were able to see the great staff and wonderful suites that we have in the hotel. I hope that we were able to win your loyalty so that we can serve you many more times in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

No place better to stay in Las Vegas. Beautiful rooms, lovely service and no smoking allowed. Highly recommend this establishment.

Room Tip: Try to either have a room that overlooks the strip or the pool area
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your comments. I'm pleased to read that you had a great time with us and that you consider our hotel to be a great one.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

Now after my second visit to the Trump in Las Vegas, I must admit that it was my best experience ever in a hotel. I do travel a lot, I mean a lot and they have this special thing that make you feel very special and important to them. Very small details were looked after to make sure that my experience was perfect. Also a special thanks to Nicole Kulik, she is the executive coordinator at the trump. She made the difference while I was there. She carefully looked after every single things to ensure I had a pleasant stay at the Trump. Even little things like printing a Google map for my short trip to LA and more...

All I have to say is again Thank you so much Nicole and thanks to the Trump, its now the only place I will ever go when I am in Vegas...

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank manrick777

Dear valued Guest:

What a great endorsement of the hotel! We have the best team of associates in all of Las Vegas and I appreciate you sharing your point of view concerning your recent stay. For you to state that this was "your best experience ever in a hotel," we feel very honored and grateful to have been able to provide this experience to you.

Reviewed November 24, 2011

We were looking for a luxury, non-smoking hotel without a noisy, smoky tacky casino we had to pass through every time we entered or departed our hotel. The Trump was it! We also were hoping to be near, but not right on the Strip and the Trump answered that need as well.

The stunning lobby was an oasis of calm and luxury, check-in smooth and efficient, the elevators, hallways were elegantly designed and finished. Our suite, on a high floor, was beautifully furnished in a sleek modern style. Very luxurious bathroom with marble finishing, in-mirror TV , double sinks (handy for getting ready efficiently), multiple drawers and nooks in the vanity for makeup and hair essentials, walk-in shower and separate toilet enclosure.

Room service was speedy, very friendly and professional, quite delicious and not extravagantly expensive. I say this to contrast with the 'dining room' which in design and function looks like an afterthought. It's located off the beautiful lobby with a promising entrance, but inside is a sad cavern of a room, weirdly dark without being romantic or the dimness intentionally being a part of the 'ambiance', oddly glaring lights, strangely bereft of decor and the staff, also somewhat lacking the professionalism and pleasantness obvious everywhere else in the hotel. It was almost like walking into a completely different 1 or 2 star hotel with its attached restaurant. We made the mistake of trying to have breakfast here once, one morning. That was enough.

The train noise was only noticeable occasionally and I don't think it ever disturbed our sleep. I can't remember our exact floor, but we were quite high and perhaps that's a factor in the noise.

A big plus for me, location wise, was that it was right across the street from the Fashion Mall, with Nordstrom's anchoring the near end.

The disappointing 'restaurant' is my reason for not giving the full 5 stars, otherwise a truly excellent choice. We would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

Your comments were enjoyable to read and I will be sure to share them with our entire team. We take each of our guest's stay very seriously and I hope that this was noticed during your experience. We look forward to having the priviledge of serving you in the future.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

After travelling all over California and staying in motels this was paradise.

The jacuzzi bath was superb and the room as a whole was wonderful.

Staff were very friendly and helpful but be aware this is at the north end of the strip and a bit of a distance from the action. The hotel does provide you with a free shuttle to and from Caesars palace but if you really want to gamble it would worthwhile choosing a hotel with a casino such as the Bellagio.

Another word of warning- when we booked we weren't aware of the horrid resort fee! I understand some hotels don't charge this. Look into this. However overall a superb stay.

• Stayed: November 2011

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for providing such terrific feedback concerning your recent stay. We appreciate your business and hope to be able to have the honor of serving you many more times in the future.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

The Rooms are big and very confortable, hotel is well situated not far from the strip, 5 mn walk from the Wynn. It will be perfect if at around 3am there wasn't this big noise from the train, apparently it's happen every day as i can read on others comments...

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2011

Dear valued Guest:

I appreciate your comments that you posted concerning your recent stay at Trump International. Your feedback is appreciated and will be used to allow for us to improve our service. Have a great Holiday Season and we look forward to having the honor of serving you again.