“Amazing!”

Ranked #11 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We stayed here for 4 nights, and I wish we could have stayed more! It's not our first time in Vegas, so we were very familiar with all of the "themed" hotels, of which we will more than likely never stay at again. We chose Trump because it is non smoking and has no casino. Within 5 minutes either walking or on the free shuttle, you can be in a casino. it's the best of both worlds (the grown up quiet vacation one at "home", and the have fun and lose money while drinking one with just a short walk or shuttle ride) On a previous trip I had to wash my hair after just walking through the lobby of our hotel because of the smoke, but not at the Trump. The food in the restaraunt was incredible (and enough for 2 meals), and when we wanted a cheaper more fast food option, we just walked across the street to the Fashion Mall which had endless food options, and was open very late. The service is unbelievably joyous - from the check in, to the pool attendants, to the shuttle driver who seriously made our shuttle rides some of the most fun times we had. He was full of information, and like every employee, was so eager to help. Thank you to this incredible place for such a marvelous stay. We will definately be back, and I have already recommdended the Trump to several friends who will be visiting Vegas soon. P.S. Someone else mentioned the addictive smell of the hotel in their review, and I would have to agree. I'm not sure how the "air" can possibly smell so good as it's not a perfumey smell, but it does. Hard to explain until you experience it!

Room Tip: Book the strip view room!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sadie7833
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2011

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for providing your feedback relative to your recent stay. We are honored that you would celebrate Independance Day with us. I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and the differences between our Hotel and most other casino hotels. We hope to serve you again in the future and look forward to having that opportunity.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Write a ReviewReviews (11,064)

Reviewed July 4, 2011

This hotel far exceeded our expectations.

Entering the hotel started off the Trump Vegas experience-stunning gold, shiny, stylish, spacious, quite grand. Reception offered us an upgrade for a small daily fee, which we took. Our 52nd floor one bedroom Strip View suite-oh my, it was huge, and comfortable, and the bathroom alone was a huge bonus-jacuzzi, twin shower, 2 bathrooms, twin sinks, lovely Trump products-we liked! We couldn't believe how little we were paying for this-Mr Trump don't increase your prices please!

Location-wise the hotel is away from the hustle and bustle of the strip but a 10-minute walk. If you cut through the mall opposite you can walk to the strip with air-conditioning (very important in this Hot Hot Hot place).

Service-wise, 95% of the staff were very helpful. The in-room dining experience was excellent, in terms of speed, courtesy of staff and quality of food (an opportunity to use our lovely dining area). The receptionists and concierge we dealt with were very polite and helpful. One of the ladies in the Trump store helped me out a lot when I was trying different sizes of shoes and dresses, but I did have to return my gorgeous shoes because they were so unconfortable; she did not hide her dissatisfaction so I presume she was on commission-but I received my refund without any problems.

Did I mention the $29 per person three-course meal at the restaurant downstairs? Luxurious surroundings, amazing service and fantastic food.

All in all, not only did we enjoy our stay so much we will come back next year, we feel that Trump the brand could potentially be a guarantee for the type of experience we have had here. Who knows, this will be put to the test during our upcoming stay at Trump's Miami resort!

1  Thank the0wls

Dear valued Guest:

What a great review! I too believe that we have an A+++++ staff and this is a common theme that I hear from our guests. I am proud of our team and their ability to ensure that our guests are treated how they should be treated. We look forward to seeing you next year and are grateful that you selected our hotel during this recent trip.

Reviewed July 2, 2011

The Trump hotel was amazing! It was well maintained and stunningly decorated. We were upgraded to a nicer suite upon check in. Our bed was soooo comfy that I didn't want to leave my room. The hotel is right across the street from the Fashion Show Mall, which which had tons of amazing stores. It is off the strip, but that's the best part of it. It's not your typical smokey Vegas hotel.....Its an oasis from that! They have 1 restaurant on sight which is very expensive, my only suggestion is that more restaurants be onsite. They offer free shuttle to Caesars Palace, every half n hour and the pool onsite is GORGEOUS! We enjoyed our stay, we got an amazing deal on booking.com.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your posting. Our location has been a favorite for many of our guests. Our proximity to Fashion Show Mall allows for our guests to have an Air Conditioned path to Las Vegas Blvd and the best shopping around. I'm also pleased to read that you enjoyed the comfortable bed in your suite. I hope that this trip has convinced you to return to our Hotel the next time that you are in Las Vegas.

Reviewed July 1, 2011

We really liked the Trump and after doing the rounds of all the themed hotels on the strip were pleased that we had opted for what is a much quieter and more classy hotel. There is no Casino and it is right at the end of the strip, they do however run a complimentary shuttle to the Wynn and Cesars Palace and it is not like there is not enough choice when it comes to Casinos in Vegas!

Our room was fantastic, huge with a mini kitchen, sofa and table and fabulous bathroom with whirl pool tub and walk in shower, twin sinks and even a tv built into the mirror. Valet parking was complimentary and although they charge a $19 a night 'resort fee' which gives access to wi-fi we were aware of that when we booked so it was not a surprise to us. We didnt have a great view as we overlooked a half finished hotel but we could watch the strip light up at night.

We got a fantastic rate for this hotel which made it great value for money, if you were paying the full advertised rate you would expect everything we experienced and probably more.

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences during your recent stay. I'm pleased to read that you were able to use our shuttles during your stay to make moving around the Strip easier for you and your party. We appreciate our business and hope that we have won your loyalty for your future trips to Las Vegas.

Reviewed July 1, 2011

stayed one night as a stopover before flying home to uk. excellent accommodation with a very spacious room and well equipped kitchen area - though some items of cutlery and crockery were missing. lovely to stay in a hotel in Las Vegas which does not have a casino or slot machines! breakfast and dinner were delicious and the special dinner deal is very good value at about £20 per person excluding drinks.
overall we were very impressed and recommend it to anyone.
did not use the spa or pool but looked good.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with OctopusTravel

Dear valued Guest:

Our restaurant, DJT and our poolside bistrau, H2eau provide delicious food to our guests and I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed these restaurants during your stay. The kitchen items that were mentioned in your review are available to all guests upon request. Thank you for your posting and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed June 30, 2011

I stayed there for 5 nights and i can say the room was top class, bed was so comfy, jacuzzi was great. The service was incredible, everyone was so helpful. I also have to mention the outdoor pool which was the greatest thing ever. And all around a great hotel. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends

Dear valued Guest:

What a fantastic review! One of my favorite things to read is that the efforts of our associates are noticed and that we were able to execute on our Service Standards with all of our guests. I'm happy to read that this was the case and I will be sure to share your review with our team!

Reviewed June 28, 2011

Just celebrated my twenty year anniversary in Vegas. The Trump International was outstanding. Great staff, very clean and quiet. I cant wait to come back!

• Stayed: June 2011
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2011

Dear valued Guest:

Happy belated Anniversary to you. We are honored to have been able to have served you for such a special occasion. Congratulations to the both of you and thank you for staying with us.