“Best hidden secret in Las Vegas”

Ranked #12 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 11, 2011

This hotel is an oasis in the madness that is Vegas. Everything about are stay was top class. The rooms are luxurious and the beds to die for. All of the staff were excellent and obviously hand picked to work in this superb hotel. We had dinner in the Trump restaurant which again was top class. I would love to return to this hotel. "Well done to all the staff for making our stay so memorial.

3  Thank Sheshe90
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2011

Dear valued Guest:

I appreciate your comments, especially the ones about our staff. We have the best team of associates in all of Las Vegas and I truly enjoy reading all of these postings that give them rave reviews. Your comments about our restaurant DJT are also ones that I am used to hearing. They have great food! We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 10, 2011

I spent 8 days at Trump Las Vegas and it was everything I expect a 5 star hotel to be. From the friendly staff, to the relaxing, clean rooms, to the sophisticated decor.
My trip was origionally for a conference, but I ended having some girlfriends fly out to finish the week with a girls weekend get-a-way. We loved it and will be back.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

Dear valued Guest:

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and I'm pleased to read that you are glad that you did so. We would love to share our hotel with everyone coming to Las Vegas as we are confident that our accommodations and staff are second to none. Thank you for leaving such positive feedback and we hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 10, 2011

This hotel was great!! We took a roadtrip for our honeymoon and stopped in Vegas. We decided to stay in the Trump b/c we heard it was a little more upscale. We weren't disappointed! The Hotel itself is beautiful! Big chandeliers on the outside, very clean, upscale, and thankfully, smoke free! It's also conveniently located just right off the strip, with free shuttles going to and from the strip and the Wynn. (Although we only used them once b/c the walk was not long!) We arrived at the hotel to Valet parking. The staff was very friendly; always opening the car doors for us to get out, offering to help us with our luggage, offering us directions on where to go, and all in all, just making us feel very comfortable! The receptionist was amazing! She was a tall, dark skinned lady, and was very beautiful! We ordered the cheapest room, but she upgraded us to a view of the strip on the 46 floor for free! We told her it was our first time in Vegas, and she gave us a map and spent some time recommending places that we should see. We took her advice and loved every bit of it! The staff always offered us water bottles so we were never thirsty. Even the charwoman (cleaning lady) was friendly and asked if she could clean around us when we slept in. Our room was beautiful... not as sophisticated as the decor downstairs, but still, just enough. It had a large bathroom with a T.V. screen right in the mirror and a large shower and jacuzzi with different settings! Comfortable bed with flat screen TV and a sitting area.The view of the strip was beautiful! The restaurant there was fairly priced, and again, had upscale decor and friendly staff! All the "extras" however, were quite pricey. (Such as ordering wine to your room and spa services). But I guess thats to be expected in such a hotel.
All in all, we loved this hotel! It was perfect for our first time to Vegas, and sophisticated enough for our honeymoon! Oh and not to mention, the price was considerably cheaper than all the other hotels on the strip! So worth it!!

Room Tip: honeymoon = possible upgrade!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2011

Dear valued Guest:

Happy belated Honeymoon to you! We are honored that you selected Trump International Hotel Las Vegas as your hotel of choice to celebrate this special event. I hope that you will come back to visit us annually for your anniversary and all other times that you are in Las Vegas.

Reviewed June 9, 2011

The rooms here are quality - huge jacuzzi baths, twin wash hand basins, large seperate shower and nice soaps etc.
The beds are superb and although I have difficulty finding hotels with soft pillows - this one provides them.
One tip for Donald - replace your in-room coffee sachet supplier - the sachets were disappointingly weak !
Our room was pretty enormous and had a large settee plus two lounge chairs as well as a work desk. There is a problem with a train line on the mountain view side of the hotel - it gives out several long noisy horn blasts at various times of the day including around 4-00am -if you're a light sleeper, ask for a room on the strip side.
Wi-fi is included in the resort fee, along with valet parking, newspaper and bottled water, so we didn't feel like we were being robbed.
In the three years since I was last in Vegas, it was noticeable how many beggars/vagrants/panhandlers appear to have taken up residency along the Strip -there are hundreds of them,- it gets rather wearing to be accosted every few yards and it does detract from the enjoyment of the city.
The Hotel staff were all lovely, and we wouldn't hesitate to return.

1  Thank wroughtironron

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your feedback. I'm grateful that you took the time to share with us your experiences during your recent stay. Our shuttles will take our guests to the "madness" and then bring them back to a serence, peaceful hotel where they can enjoy their stay. I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I hope to be able to serve you again.

Reviewed June 8, 2011

We had a nice stay and with the exception of a single staff member the employees were really wonderful to us. Even in that one case they were very nice, they just did not follow through on what they had said they would do and it was a minor thing (we needed a few more hangers and some bowls for cereal). The rooms are plenty big, though you can find bigger. There is not anything right there really but the mall, however it is a easy, quick walk to the strip. Parking only valet and is free though we always tipped the valet. The view is nice in both directions. The reports of the train with the horn blasting that passes on the non-strip side are also true. I am a heavy sleeper so it did not bother me much, but my wife was awoken by it.

However my major issue is my concern about some itchy spots I noticed a few days into the stay. I did not think much about it but more appeared. I showed them to a dermatologist friend who thought they might well be bed bugs. I say most likely of course because I did not see any actual bed bugs or I would have let someone know while we were there. Another member of our party in a different room developed a similar thing.

I sent an e-mail to customer service about 2 weeks ago, not to threaten or ask for anything, but to let them know they might have a problem. The most suprising thing to me was that I have recieved no reply at all.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank NatAtl

Dear valued Guest:

I would like to thank you for your feedback concerning your recent stay. We try to reply to our guests comments on Trip Advisor in a timely manner and I appreciate your patience in allowing for us to do so. I hope that you will consider returning to the hotel as I am confident that we can provide you with a flawless experience. We hope to have this priviledge once more.

Reviewed June 8, 2011

I am so ecstatic about the Trump Int'l in Las Vegas that I am writing this review sitting on their bed, staring out at the Strip, using their wifi. I couldn't wait until I got home, I had to bear the good news now.

The focus of my excitement lies mostly in the room quality and the service.

The Room: It is above average for a Las Vegas 5 Start "Hotel" Room because it is a Studio Suite. Perhaps the Venetian is larger, but this place shouldn't feel like little brother in terms of size. The cleanliness and warmth of the room is great. The bed is comfortable (we just took a really long nap - longer than my normal nighttime sleep). The furniture and decor is perfect. It is not over-the-top and gaudy as one would expect if all one did was watch Trump's "The Apprentice" and based our judgement of the man on that. It is just right. Opulent but not stiff is how I would call it. I did find a chocolate chip morsel with my barefoot - for a moment I thought it was dog poo - and I told my wife that I was going to get us their best room for free because I just stepped in it - but after smelling it (why I took that chance I don't know) and knowing it was just chocolate, I decided not to tell management about it. The best part of the room was the bathroom though - the marble bathroom. Not that we did this, but I think 5 ppl can fit in the shower and 3 in the hot tub (w/jets). It was that feeling you get when you're getting ready to go out for the night - you feel like a million bucks in this bathroom. Overall, the room was great. If it was in the heart of the strip, I could see them justifiably charging 3x what they charge per night.

The service is 5 star all the way. They say Mr. ____ everytime they see me. They are quick to serve us because we are their guests. You feel important here; they achieve this without being stuffy. I wish I remembered the name of the check-in desk lady who was VERY professional and warm. All of the valet guys were great. The door man didn't miss a beat. I called at 1pm to ask for a later check out (check out was originally planned for 4pm!!!). The phone operator put me on hold, talked to the manager and gave us 5pm. This is a full 5 hours LATER than what any other hotel on the strip would have done. This alone makes this place the best.

We left our two young kids at home (not by themselves, of course). But we could easily have been comfortable with them here because there is no smoking here, no gambling here and here is what they do have: rooms with FULLY appointed kitchenettes - perfect for kids.

My wife's favorite part - the front door of the hotel is about a 25second walk from the front door of Nordstrom - she about died when she saw that.

Thank you Trump for making our wedding anniversary (4th) so wonderful. Management, if you're reading this, find out who was helping us and give them all raises because they treated us (small fish) like kings and queens.

1  Thank rjung10

Dear valued Guest:

Please know that we are honored to have our hotel viewed as your "go-to hotel." We enjoy serving our guests, especially our return guests. Your comments will be shared with our executive committee and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

Comparing to all the other establishments on the Strip and mind you most haven't got great reviews, this was my first choice. I'd say it's good value for money because it's a suite and the hotel is only 3 years old. However, after been walking up and down the Strip for a whole day, I wish I had picked somewhere 'central' like Paris (much cheaper than Trump I think) or a new hotel called Cosmopolitan. Check-in/out was efficient, staff members were helpful. Room service ....what is it?? Nothing to write home about. I have tasted the yukkiest buffalo wings in my life! We had a room with a city view on a high floor. The bed is something worth mentioning.....It's sooo comfortable and we had good sleep there. The swimming pool was nice but it would have been even nicer if they didn't charge US$50 for the cabana. You can imagine that's the reason why they aren't used. Most of the patrons were young party-goers but generally they behaved themselves. If you love shopping, this is the place to be in as the mega mall is just few steps across the road.

I think it's worth 3.5 stars but I won't give it 4.

Room Tip: The best deal is through Hotels.com.

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences during your most recent stay at our hotel. I hope that you will consider staying with us again as it would be our true pleasure to serve you. We enjoy serving our guests and are grateful for your constructive feedback.