Tripadvisor

from $101.54
from $707.70
from $819.49
2,268 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan driving experience great coach race track porsche cayman great track shelby mustang fast cars super cars lap times car experience adrenaline rush passenger seat exotic cars dream car amazing experience car enthusiast
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my second time out with John (requested him this time). He is a amazing instructor that makes you feel comfortable, safe and gauges your ability well. I learned a lot and improved my skills each time. All the staff is friendly and excited about being there to help you enjoy your best day!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can’t stop smiling. I did 10 laps in a Baja truck and it was by far one of the best experiences of my life. I’m usually skeptical about having an instructor on board because (in my experience) most try to stop you from pushing it and seeing what your vehicle can really do. Tyler pushes me to go further and faster on each lap. By the last lap my foot was to the floor over every jump. Again, an amazing experience that you MUST TRY!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great time with the professional staff at SpeedVegas! 5 laps with the Audi R8, Porsche Cayman, Acura NSX and the Ferrari 488 GTB. Cars are clean, great condition with all of them having low mileage. Coach Alex did wonders helping me with some fast laps (1:08:32 in the NSX) and speeds (153 mph in the Ferrari).

Awesome experience. I left smiling. Best money I have ever spent in Vegas! Hope to have the chance to come back to Vegas to give the cars another spin.

2  Thank 962davidd962
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked the Z51 Corvette for the 10 laps on Jan. 5th. With Car Coach Zain Z. What a Great experience and very Professional Team at SpeedVegas Track. What a Great time and Zain is a great Coach. What a blast on the track and in a controlled environment to. I will do this again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend and I came after a mutual friend of ours had such a good time and we both got 5 laps. It's such a wild feeling how good those cars are and Ricky was amazing as a ride along instructor. He knows very well the limits of the cars and how to get you to get the most out of the cars. I can't wait to go back and do more!!

Date of experience: December 2019
SPEEDVEGAS, Guest Relations Manager at Speedvegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

It makes us so happy to hear you had a wildly fun time with Coach Ricky and the Ferrari! Thanks so much for coming. Can't wait to welcome you back for more thrills soon.