Review Highlights
The best, best party bus

I can not for the life of me remember our driver 😞 but he was amazing! So nice! We used elite... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2019
lolchm
VIP TRANSPORTATION!

Reviewed September 4, 2019
Maxwell G

All reviews party bus wedding ceremony music vegas
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2019

I can not for the life of me remember our driver but he was amazing! So nice! We used elite transportation to drive us 1 hr to our ceremony spot off the vegas strip and back to our hotel. He helped us setup our booth tooth to play our wedding music. He also helped keep everyone off the bus when my sister my maid of honor had to breast feed. We ran out of certain type of alcohol and he even gave us some of his free of charge! He was so accommodating and nice! I definitely would hire them again!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

We used Elite Transportation for our party bus transportation for our wedding last month because my brother used them a few years ago for his wedding, and we wanted a reliable service . They once again did a great job! Meilin is very helpful answering questions via email/phone. Our driver Rob was friendly and let us hang out on the bus until our time ran out (once we got to our final destination!) I would highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019

I do not recommend this company unless you are broke and have very low expectations. Booked several limos for my sisters wedding weekend they feel short in nearly every area. First 20 passenger limo showed up to take half the guests at a time from ceremony venue to dinner location. It had multiple broken windows, no air conditioning in 110 degree heat, no water, no ice, and the only cups that were in the limo were all used. So embarrassing and disgusting. After dinner we had a 40 passenger party bus for 4 hours. Showed up and was told the bathroom was broken. A wedding reception with no bathroom for 4 hours. Apparently the water wasn’t working so we said we couldn’t flush it. We could still go #1 but he would still need to charge her the full $200 fee for even that option. We had to at least keep the option but didn’t use it. We had him drop us at valet at Bellagio and we used the hotel bathrooms. A/c Was crap on the bus. I get not keeping the bus ice cold but the air coming out felt like hot air. 32 guests on a bus and no water. 40 solo cups and 2 small bags of ice. Shocked they didn’t even have ice so the driver said we would need to stop for ice if wee wanted some. Luckily we brought water. Just amazed how it 110 degrees and they don’t offer water or ice. Talked to management and learned its not required even if the AC is broken. Driver said AC had been broken for 6 weeks so it wasn’t new. Contract in fine print the company is not responsible for broken and failing equipment before or during ride. Management says they are contracted to only drive us from point A to point b and they did that. Everything else no guaranteed and not their problem. You are in Vegas so if you want to gamble, go with this company. I’ve used dozens of companies and this by far the worst experience ever. Beware or be prepared.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!! Not only did they mess up the order which was given to them and paid for, not only were they late to 2 pickup sites making the bride late to the wedding, not only were they extremely rude and HUNG UP THE PHONE on a paying customer after THEY messed up, but the bus that was promised was not what was delivered. No AC on the bus, no dancing pole, and the bus DEFINITELY could not fit 35 people as promised. They have horrible, rude customer service, and their single bus leaves much to be desired.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Caroline C
Reviewed August 19, 2018

On July 18th we rented three large buses from Elite to transport a group from the South Point resort to Old Town Las Vegas. The third bus was 20 minutes late picking us up, during which time we were standing outside in 100+ degree weather. When the "Bad Habit" bus arrived, it was very hot inside as it had been sitting in the sun without the AC running for an extended period and the driver had not run the AC enough to cool the bus prior to our pick up. Once the AC was on, it cooled the front of the bus only. I was sweating in the back. There was confetti on the floor and seats from the last group. The bottled water had been sitting in the bus and was hot. No ice. The driver was loudly playing rap music and was rude when I asked for less volume and more age appropriate (perhaps classic rock) music.
To preserve my marriage, I used Uber to return to South Point.
I understand the other two buses were also hot.
Not a pleasant experience for us.

Date of experience: August 2018