“Excellent restaurant with the best steak I have ever tasted!”
Review of Twin Creeks

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-15 and Blue Diamond Rd
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Perfect for my friends 30th birthday, the staff were very attentive and the food was top class. The only fault would be for the casino in that we had a 40 min wait for the taxis to get back to the strip. Overall it was excellent value for what we got.

1  Thank Lainey862
There are newer reviews for Twin Creeks

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I happened to be in the Silverton when I suddenly found myself outside Twin Creeks just after opening. I was hungry, so in I went.

This is a very nice room. All the nice linens and china that a good steakhouse should have. Service was prompt and attentive without being stuffy.

It's a steakhouse, so I had steak. I ordered the filet. What I got was tender, flavorful, and done exactly as I ordered it. But it cost many dollars less than a comparable room on the strip. Most of the entrees come (my term) partially a la carte. That is, soup or salad is included, but sides are extra. The salad was good. I skipped the other sides in favor of desert. Good choice on my part! The Black Forest cake was superb.

I'm not sure I'd make the trip here from the strip just for Twin Creeks. But if you're in the Silverton or just find yourself nearby at dinner time, you cannot beat it.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

First time at Twin Creeks - had been told by friends it was really good and a great deal. They know their stuff. The portions were large and easily shared. The steaks were top quality and the scallops done to perfection. Sides are definitely big enough to share by the table. Steak entrees come with a house salad or for a bit more the most incredible lobster bisque. Great spot for dinner especially if you are taking in a show at Veil - it's practically next door.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a late supper at Twin Creeks and it was very good. The atmosphere was excellent, although a bit dark for my taste (my wife says I have no taste, though). The prime rib was excellent. I ordered the asparagus as a side, and they must have brought 20 spears out. A little overkill in my book. I now realize that they must be designed to share, but my wife was only having an appetizer, so I wasted quite a bit. Still, everything was quite good and although a little pricey, you get the same quality of food that you would at a steak restaurant on the strip for about 1/2 to 2/3 of the price, so in relative terms, it was a bargain. I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Located in the Silverton Casino,great Atmosphere Incredoble Service and Great Steak.The Best Thing is it won't Break the Bank for an Incredible Meal.