“Good Value for Quality”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Reservations: Both reservations & walk-ins are accepted. Cuisine: Modern American Special Features: Chef's Food Bar overlooking the open kitchen, private dining rooms and cafe'bar room Attire: casual with no sleeveless shirts for men. Parking: Complimentary valet parking available Happy Hour Daily from 3pm-6pm & 9pm to close Table 10 is the junction between casual dining and world-class food - mixing hip design with a bit of New Orleans' mystique. The Food Bar, a lively feature of many of Emeril's restaurants, presents uninterrupted views of the grill stations and the busy kitchen as well as two flaming rotisseries that are used continuously throughout the day. Oversized steel columns and beams frame the restaurant's front facade, with colored glass canopies opening out over the sidewalk cafe, where guests can experience lush views of The Palazzo atrium. With semi-private rooms that can accommodate 20-65 guests and availability for restaurant buy-outs, our experienced event planning staff can accommodate your every need. Table 10 is located inside the Grand Canal Shoppes, The Venetian/The Palazzo.
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

We were lucky enough to catch the 4 course special for $45.00. The choices were great (sometimes restaurants only offer undesirable or cheap stuff for tasting menus). The cocktails were so good it tasted like we made them at home with quality ingredients and portions. We say at the kitchen bar to watch the cooks at work. The staff was very professional and kind. We skipped one dessert because we were too full. Would definitely go back, more casual than other Emeril places, but food quality is still there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,194)

Reviewed January 14, 2014

This place used to be about the food. I've come here time and time again, but it's no longer the fine establishment of the former years. Service was fine, food was ok, nothing special in this interior mall restaurant setting...perhaps someone needs to return and hit it with his famous "Bam!"

1  Thank ReneeReview
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We ate here twice within in a couple of days and the food on both occasions was delightful and cooked to perfection

the waiter was very helpful explaining in full detail what was available on the menu and which dishes he had actually experienced himself, the overall service was first class and I can certainly recommend Table 10

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went to Table 10 on the 1/1/2014. We had out first dinner in the year of 2014 at this place.

Being honest, the first reason why we picked this place because it looks easy to get a table here. Turned out that the inside of the restaurant was packed but the outside was empty. It was perfect for us since we prefer outside seating anyway.

First of in the menu, anyone stop by here must order the veal cheek. No doubt it is the best beef in Las Vegas. Before we went to this restaurant, we did go to Carnevino, Morels,Nobu and Postrio by Herr Puck. I can assure you that veal cheek from this place will stand up to beef from any of the above restaurants. Naturally some pedantic would argue that comparing veal and beef is not really accurate gauge of measuring quality. But the way I see it beef is a beef, same species different ages I supposed.

The service from the staff also were very good. They explain very well the menu so we can adjust the portion of the foods that we ordered. The sampler menu is a great way to try all the menu without getting too full, but the sampler did not have the veal cheek.

The wine selection were good, we ordered some Cali red that went perfectly with our meals.

The bills was $ 160. I thought it was not bad, given the quality of the food and the nice ambiance.

I will certainly go back when the time comes.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We went here during our last Vegas trip. I'm from the South so the idea of a Cajun theme appealed to me. I ordered the sea scallops and a side of sauteed lobster, both of which were excellent. I did not order a side and regretted that since I feasted on seafood alone. The presentation of the scallops was excellent.

My fiance got the chicken. It did not look appetizing at all. It looked like an underfed chicken sprawled across veggies. He did not enjoy it as much as I enjoyed mine. I guess that may be what you get for ordering "chicken" but I think chicken at chain restaurants is more appetizing so I would expect more from this establishment.

For dessert, I had the milk chocolate mousse cake. It was rich and divine!

This restaurant is very good, but if you are new to Vegas, I might recommend another option for more bang for your buck.

1  Thank DnllJns