“Nice little place”
Review of Table 10

Table 10
Reserve with OpenTable
Table 10 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #135 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Reservations: Both reservations & walk-ins are accepted. Cuisine: Modern American Special Features: Chef's Food Bar overlooking the open kitchen, private dining rooms and cafe'bar room Attire: casual with no sleeveless shirts for men. Parking: Complimentary valet parking available Happy Hour Daily from 3pm-6pm & 9pm to close Table 10 is the junction between casual dining and world-class food - mixing hip design with a bit of New Orleans' mystique. The Food Bar, a lively feature of many of Emeril's restaurants, presents uninterrupted views of the grill stations and the busy kitchen as well as two flaming rotisseries that are used continuously throughout the day. Oversized steel columns and beams frame the restaurant's front facade, with colored glass canopies opening out over the sidewalk cafe, where guests can experience lush views of The Palazzo atrium. With semi-private rooms that can accommodate 20-65 guests and availability for restaurant buy-outs, our experienced event planning staff can accommodate your every need. Table 10 is located inside the Grand Canal Shoppes, The Venetian/The Palazzo.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went with a bunch of people and the staff handled it like a bunch of pros. I have jambalaya and my Wife had a steak. We both loved our meals. Mid priced.

There are newer reviews for Table 10

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The food, service, and atmosphere of this restaurant was very nice. My husband kept bragging about how good he thought the steaks were. I'm a very picky eater and never want to go to expensive restaurants because I don't like food enough to pay those prices, but I would eat here again. Expensive yes, but it was a nice dinner. Just be prepared to have a high bill ahead of time.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Service was ok, food choice - poor, steaks were delicious - but way way over priced. His theory is BAM - well BAM - it was crappy & we paid way to much for CRAP!

1  Thank WilsonGang
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I visited Table 10 last night with clients. We were in town for a conference. All of my guests are from India. 2 are vegetarian and the others will eat fish. We were thinking Tao, but took a wrong turn. Table 10 was not busy. The 7 of us were seated right away. We reviewed the menu and took or time deciding about eating. We did ask the waiter about vegetarian and he discussed options, many of which were not on the menu.

We had many conversations at our table and were not ready to order. The waiter left us to our selves, checking back periodically to see if we were ready. As the conversations were taking precedence, we were not. The waiter was very patient with us. When we were ready to order he was there for us.

One of the vegetarians ordered risotto. When the food was delivered, she did not get risotto. The table discussed this. She did not care as the dish delivered looked quite good. She was a little concerned about it being vegetarian, so we questioned the waiter. He picked up the plate and remedied the situation without delay. The risotto was delivered within a few minutes.

The rest of us had fish. My guests had sea bass. I had flounder.

My flounder was delicious. It was nicely cooked and had a butter reduction sauce. It was served on a bed of rice and vegetables. The vegetables were squash and onions. The squash was nice as it was cooked, but had a nice crispiness to it. I and one of my guests also had the beet salad.

The beet salad had a citrus vinaigrette on it, which was very nice. There was a nice pile of greens, topped with goat cheese and pistachios. The beets were red and gold. The salad was a nice surprise, although I expected it to be good. It was better than I expected.

We all skipped dessert. After reading some of the other reviews, I a thinking we missed out.

This is a restaurant well worth seeking out.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The food was excellent, the service top notch. Emeril's gumbo was outstanding. Don't leave until you have the Bananna Cream Pie for desert. It is to die for. Highly recommended.