“secret Vegas best ribs!”
Review of TC' Rib Crib

TC' Rib Crib
Ranked #1,825 of 4,849 Restaurants in Las Vegas
New York City, New York
“secret Vegas best ribs!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

perhaps world famous, but off the strip and not swarmed, so me thinks a secret gem - hands down best ribs anywhere! great sides and staff to boot. I wish this place was front and center with a great bar tagged on!

• Visited November 2013

Arizona
“They've moved to a new location and food is great!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

TC's is no longer on Desert Inn; they've relocated to 3655 S Durango Dr (west side of street) just south of Spring Mtn Road. A long ways from the Strip but sorta on the way to Red Rock. I ordered a meal combo of half-slab beef ribs (mighty meaty and includes a small corn bread muffin), beans, and potato salad and each item was delicious (and on the slightly sweet and mildly spicy side) and the meal was very filling. Cost around $19. The shop is a little hard to find as it's set back from the road in a strip mall. From Spring Mtn road, turn south then turn into the drive way in front of Brewske's and you'll see their sign.

• Visited November 2013
san diego
“Great Place!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Before we left for Vegas from California, we purchased a Groupon for 2 sandwiches, 2 fries and a dessert. I got the pulled pork sammie and hubby got the beef brisket..They even let us substitute steak fries and onion rings for the regular fries. We got the peach cobbler for dessert. All was great. We went to pay and it seems the Groupon was old and had expired even though we had just purchased it.. OOPs....They honored it anyway. We WILL be back!

• Visited June 2013
Niagara Falls, NY
“down home ribs”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

we wanted soul food off the strip.not fast food but cooked to order. ribs tender and chcken super.cost is average.super service.i will revisit.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank BBQWJW
Sahuarita, Arizona
“YUM! Worth the drive”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband recommended this (actually, he said we HAD to go here no matter what) based solely on the ribs he had when he had been to Vegas previously. I will tell you I'm glad I listened! This place is small and a little ways away from the strip, but so worth it. The food is authentic down-home BBQ, complete with corn muffins and homemade sauce. The mac n cheese was delicious, as were the ribs (of course lol). The prices were on par, or a little higher, than what you might find outside of Vegas.

Our servers were teenage relatives (I think) and they were so nice and friendly, much to my surprise. I expected sullen teenage attitudes but they were great, talking to my toddlers and checking on us often. We were very happy with the service AND food, so we will definitely be returning the next time we travel out that way.

Visited September 2012