“Lots of hype, just average”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #116 of 5,009 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I have read a lot about this place, recently in the book I hope they serve beer in hell, and to be honest it was just average for all the hype. Don't get me wrong, the food was good, just not superb. This place is never slow, but they can crank through the people. This particular location would have gotten a better review if it was easier to get to. You can see it right on the other side of the highway behind the Luxor and NY/NY, but you almost have to take a cab. There is a walkway behind Excalibur but its a long walk and not very safe. I would go here more often, especially late night munchies, but not worth a cab ride over and having him wait for you. Drive thru lines can be brutal. There are lots of great burger joints in town, in a lot better atmosphere.

1  Thank bktripad
Write a ReviewReviews (2,351)

Reviewed March 8, 2013

In-N-Out Burger offers inexpensive burgers that are cooked fresh along with hand cut fries. That is their business and they do it incredibly well. The chain is West Coast based which is unfortunate for those visiting Las Vegas because going back to NY, you will find yourself craving In-N-Out. Their burgers include lettuce, tomato, onion, and special sauce and of course you can special order your burgers as they are cooked fresh to order the way that you want. The highest rated fast food burger joint on the West Coast and a must visit for those that are burger afficianados.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I will say that I do not echo the sentiments of many on here who say "this is the best burger". It is an average burger at best. As with other places I have eaten, my wife wanted to go here just like we did in California. Just like California, I was not overly impressed with the food at all. After ordering inside, which went pretty quick, we had to wait almost 30 minutes to get our food. The guys serving were polite, so I can't blame them for anything.

I personally would not recommend this place to anyone visiting Vegas.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

They have Dr.Pepper, work at an amazingly frenzied pace, good value for the money and fresh, fresh food. Only complaints - no onion rings and can't have my burgers medium cooked. Otherwise it just can't be beat! =)

1  Thank takatrp
Reviewed March 6, 2013

All I have to say is this IS the best burger i've ever had in my life.

Animal Style.

It's truly a must, we ate there a few times in Vegas because we were guaranteed an amazing meal!
NEVER Thought i'd say that about a burger!

COME TO AUSTRALIA!