“Best burgers around YUM!!!”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #116 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 7, 2013

They have Dr.Pepper, work at an amazingly frenzied pace, good value for the money and fresh, fresh food. Only complaints - no onion rings and can't have my burgers medium cooked. Otherwise it just can't be beat! =)

1  Thank takatrp

Reviewed March 6, 2013

All I have to say is this IS the best burger i've ever had in my life.

Animal Style.

It's truly a must, we ate there a few times in Vegas because we were guaranteed an amazing meal!
NEVER Thought i'd say that about a burger!

COME TO AUSTRALIA!

1  Thank BBz2009
Reviewed March 6, 2013

When you first go to In-N-Out you will be surprised to find only a few items on the menu. I have never figured out why they don't have the other "secret" items on the menu. Just ask when you are ordering, but I highly recommend to animal style your burger. The other thing that is rare to find in a fast food restaurant is happy employees. Here I have never meet an unhappy, grumpy employee, no attitude is a major plus.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was so looking forward to trying In-N-Out Burger after hearing so much about it. It was our first stop after landing in Vegas. Got there on Saturday 2/23 at 11:45 AM. Long lines inside (a school bus was there) so we decided to go through the drive through and just eat in the car. Took about 15 minutes to get through the drive through and get our food. I ordered a double double animal style with fries animal style. My wife ordered a cheeseburger and fries. It looked great in the box (see picture) but it was ICE COLD!!! Burgers...cold. Fries...cold. We were so disappointed. The fries were inedible. The burgers has good flavor for cold burgers. I still can't understand how everything was so cold when they were so busy and they allegedly make everything fresh to order. We won't be back.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

good food at a great price. we had two fries, two shakes, a burger and a cheese burger and it was under $12. the fries were crispy, the burger tasty and the shakes great. the best value for prise anywhere