“In-N-Out Burger is no McDonalds”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #110 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was told upon arriving in Las Vegas to eat at the fast food restaurant In-N-Out Burger. Innocently, I ordered through the drive-thru window, unwrapped and ate my order while driving to another location. When I arrived, I was a mess from the thick, delicious hamburger dripping down my sleeves onto my blouse and pants. I learned my lesson.

In-N-Out Burger is a great fast food restaurant, but I now enjoy my hamburgers, milkshakes, french fries, etc. inside!

1  Thank imbunky2

Reviewed February 20, 2013

When we get off the plane we have the taxi or limo bring us over to in-n- out burger to munch down some burgers and fries and let the fun begin.

1  Thank Anthony C
Reviewed February 19, 2013

When I am yearning for a great cheeseburger I go to In-N-Out and am not disappointed. I like to order it animal style which includes grilled onion and sauce.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very good hamburgers. Ask for the hot pepers when you receive your order. You will get a couple in an envelope. Not blazing hot.

Burgers and fries are very good. If you go at mealtime expect a line.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Ohk so I know everybody has had In N' Out burger if not you are missing out.. They are so good! Best prces for your meals your leaving there spending like 5-6 dollars on a bomb burger with fries and a drink.

1  Thank Jackelyn F