“Best burgers going”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Plymouth, UK
“Best burgers going”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We went to the Nellis In-N-Out burger resturant. We all absolutely loved their double double animal burger, yummy yummy. The fries were so fresh you can certainly taste the difference. The milkshakes are the best I have had anywhere. The staff were lovely and the resturant is spotlessly clean. Wish we had one back in the UK instead of McDonalds.

• Visited September 2012

• Turkish first
Edmonton
“Must have!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Wow! I love this place. I cannot wait to have it again.

It's nice to have fresh lettuce and tomato on your burger! It's also nice that the burger doesn't taste like it's been sitting for an hour.

Great food at a great price. You won't regret it if you like Burgers!

It's not far from the strip. It's an easy drive or cab ride there.

• Visited December 2011
Smyrna, Tennessee, United States
“Big Disappointment!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was so disappointed with this location. I got a double-double and fries animal style, and it tasted like the fries were thawed all the way (freezer burn taste, along with stuck together mush fries!), and my burger was White Castle! Well maybe not that bad, but definitely wasn't good like my first In-N-Out experience in Texas! I had been raving about this place to my friends who had never had it, and they all said they would've rather had Wendy's! I know this is fast food, but this took the cake. Of course it was extremely busy when we went there, but still!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank SirNupe
Miami, FL
“Best fast food burgers in America!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

In my opinion these are the best burgers anywhere. It's also fun to watch them cut the fries from a whole potato. We went to 2 locations while on vacation in vegas. they seem to always be busy but are very nice and polite. be aware- they only have burgers, fries and shakes. I think there might have been a vegetarian option but not sure. There focus on the burgers pays off! The double-double was amazing, fries good, shake delicious! Not a healthy diet but a very yummy budget friendly treat if your near one (they are only in the west).

Visited September 2012
Las Vegas
“Just a burger”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Thought I'd try this because husband always talked about them having the best burgers, place is clean, menu is basic, service is quick and food is OK, I wouldn't go out of my way to eat hear

Visited November 2011