“Pricey, but worth it”

Dining options: Reservations
Sacramento, California
“Pricey, but worth it”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We have been coming to Harvey's Lake Tahoe for years and always enjoy a meal at 19 Kitchen and Bar. The views of the lake are spectacular and the food is excellent if not a bit pricey. I had the halibut which was great, but my wife, who is not a big eater, ordered the house salad and the flat bread pizza. The salad was huge as was the pizza and could have easily fed two people. I recommend going early, around 6:30 to be assured of getting a window table as the summer sunsets are spectacular.

• Visited July 2012

Vacaville, California
“Wonderful Food ... Spectacular Service ... Beautiful Views of Lake Tahoe”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I just returned from Stateline, NV and South Lake Tahoe, CA. I dined at 19 Kitchen last night (top floor of Harvey's Casino ... part of Harrah's Corporation)

The view was spectacular ... as was the food and the service. I have the Chilean Sea Bass ... excellent. Amber offered superior service, as did all of the staff that assisted her. Very nice restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
Northern California
“Stunning view and fabulous food!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had a 6:45pm reservation and arrived at 6:55...warmly greeted and led to our table. The views were breathtaking. Interior of restaurant is very nicely done, comfortable and upscale at the same time. I had the Chilean Sea Bass (good but not too interesting), another guest at my table had the antelope(fabulous!) and the other had the salmon(she raved about it). Surprise desert was a huge bowl pink cotton candy! Super nice evening and good service.

• Visited June 2012
Fort Worth, TX
“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

The lobster chowder, the lobster mashed potatoes and the Chilean Sea Bass are out of this world. You also can't beat the donuts and cotton candy served for dessert. Do not miss the sunset from atop Harvey's. Great place for a romantic dinner or just a fun celebration.

• Visited December 2011
Lake Tahoe (California), California
“Excellent Service Recovery”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Regarding my less-than-stellar review in February, I voiced my concerns to the management and they made good by giving us a $100 credit toward another meal. We chose to go to their sister restaurant, Friday Station, which was outstanding. Probably, I would not go to 19-Kitchen again but they did a good job of service recovery in this situation.

Visited February 2012