“...speechless...”
Review of Sin City Skydiving

Sin City Skydiving
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My friend and I had the groupon for Sin City Skydiving. We were picked up from Bally's hotel which is around center strip, and convenient walking distance from most hotels. The ride there was about 20 minutes. The instructors were very friendly and confident, and they do a really great job of explaining everything and reassuring you when you get nervous. Somersaulting out of the plane and free falling is the most liberating feeling I've ever had! The one thing I wish they told me was to be prepared for some pain when the parachute deploys! My friend and I both have bruises on our shoulders and thighs from the harness. Also, if you are one that gets motion sickness, be careful. There is lots of spinning involved, plus the temperature difference from plane to ground is not helpful. I was really nervous about the landing, but it was SO smooth, that was the easiest part of the entire experience. They have cold water and snacks available for a very nominal fee in the office, it was nice to have a drink and relax after that surge of adrenaline. My picture CD is great, over 300 pictures and they are great quality.

1  Thank jf158
There are newer reviews for Sin City Skydiving

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I had always wanted to go skydiving and where better than in Vegas? Sin City was on Groupon so I decided to give it a try with my cousin. The van from Bally's was on time and there were six of us leaving at 7:30am. Give yourself four hours for the drive, preparation, jump, and return back to Bally's. There were many waivers to sign, which was expected. The instructors are all very friendly, confident and make you feel comfortable. In my opinion the picture and video combo for $99 is well worth it. The jump was amazing and flawless. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

It was my first time skydiving and these guys made it right.

They pick you up downtown for about a half hour ride to nowhere for free.

The ride up to about 10 000 feet is fabulous, gives you a great view of the surronding desert and a distant view of Vegas.

The instructor are confidant, there is no hesitation, everything is flawless.

I had a blast, would do it again anytime.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I had been planning to go skydiving for some time and since I was in Vegas, I decided to include this as part of my Vegas experience. I originally booked through their website, but since the reservation page was a bit dodgy, I didnt give them my card number and the reservation wasnt reserved. However when I called them to see if the booking was taken, they noted it was not, but arrangements were made for the next available date. I was driven together with a group of 4 friends in a courtesy limo from Bally's. We were given an extensive disclaimer but that was to be expected! once we arrived in the location (Jean airport) I was a bit edgy (obviously) but the staff was quite nice and the friendly atmosphere relaxed me. We were not given any training...just a basic explanation of what would happen...and since there were 5 of us, we basically had to wait for each group to jump which can make you nervous, but again the staff were comforting. Anyways...its a great experience, everyone should do it and get their experience on DVD :)

1  Thank Etienne B
Reviewed August 4, 2012

the kids enjoyed this ride also, to me it was just a bit to much i think if i went on that ride my heart would stop but other loved it and enjoyed it you could tell once they were back on ground.