$62
$42
$41
$72
Hotels.com
Blue Lakes Inn(Twin Falls)
$115
$112
$67
$64
My Place Hotel - Twin Falls, ID(Twin Falls)
$109
$103
$139
$125
$105
TripAdvisor
All reviewsplayed video pokerbasic hotelstayed two nightsclean roomsidahoslotscasinotilemachinevegas
Reviewed February 9, 2016

Stopped in again for about the sixth time on our annual ski trip Lake Tahoe.
As in the past the Staff were friendly, efficient, and helpful. the room was clean, and a super value, particularly when they were giving us, Canadians, a 20% exchange rate It is our go to place in Jackpot. When we were there the casino shuttle was running so if you wanted to go somewhere else it was just a phone call away.

Room Tip: The locks can be tricky, they have old punch card locks " insert the Card and leave it in while you open the door"
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2016

Situation: just passing through the area, solo, on a lengthy road trip. Arrived in the evening after dark, left in the morning, long before sunrise. My main goals were a safe comfortable room, a decent meal, and...well, what the heck, may as well try (again) to win my fortune. With the exception of winning my way to early retirement, my goals were attained.

I was hoping to avoid the "cart your luggage through a casino" experience, which I did. You do not go through the casino to get to your room. I was also hoping to be able to park in front of my room, which I didn't. The rooms have inside entrances. The motel features two or three exterior entrances which gets a person inside, then either go upstairs or find the hallway with the room. It was pretty painless. The room was clean and featured a refrigerator, a really nice close-up mirror in the bathroom, a heater which was a bit of an over-achiever, and a nice bedside lamp.

It was bitter cold the night I stayed there, but I managed to keep the room at a comfortable temperature, once I convinced the heater to chill out some. They have an attached casino and restaurant. The restaurant had elk and prime rib...on the menu. Alas, neither were available when I went there to dine, but I was happy with my third option. The casino also gets thumbs up from me. I sat at the bar and played video poker for about 45 minutes. I wasn't particularly successful, but I think the machine let me bet as little as a dime (nickel? penny?) each time, so my burn rate was modest, and the bar tender kept me well stocked with gambler's lube (beer).

Room Tip: I was downstairs, in a no-smoking room. My room was surprisingly quiet. Recommend trying to stay further from the casino, like I did.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed December 27, 2015 via mobile

Miguel checked us in and served us drinks. He was very pleasant, then Will came in shift and didn't miss a beat. He served our drinks with a friendly manner and made us feel like family. We recommend the Four Jacks if you want a nice room and a friendly staff.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul V
Reviewed December 20, 2015

If you are travelling thru Jackpot NV, and you want a quick stay for the night, on a budget($43.00(2) the Four Jacks fits the bill! It has a small casino, and restaurant. It is not luxury, but perfect for a quick sleep and go!

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank Gordon S
Reviewed November 30, 2015 via mobile

We pass through Jackpot once or twice a year but have never stayed at the Four Jacks. Did something different this time. The room was clean, although the bathroom smelled slightly musty. The bed was comfy. The room was overall a good value for the price ($35). I did have some frustrations with the wi-fi; very slow and I kept getting disconnected. We were at the end of the hall, so I recommend asking for a room closer to the router if you need wi-fi.

The good is that the casino is small and the slots generous!

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The restaurant food was average small town cafe food. Understaffed and slow service, but the staff was very pleasant. We were here on a Monday and they were busier than they expected to be. And we got a voucher for $5 for eating at the restaurant and filling out their survey. I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple