Four Jacks Hotel/Casino
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
Capri Motel(Twin Falls)
Average 3/5
Apollo Motor Inn(Twin Falls)
Great 4.5/5
Blue Lakes Inn(Twin Falls)
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
My Place Hotel - Twin Falls, ID(Twin Falls)
Excellent 5/5
All reviewsrooms are basic but cleanplayed video pokerstayed two nightsa great stayidahoslotscasinotilelampmachinesoapvegas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I'm not a huge fan of Jackpot, NV, but when my friends and I have a chance to see one of our favorite bands we will go anywhere. We looked for rooms months ahead time and even then the Four Jacks Hotel was the only hotel that had rooms available. We arrived in Jackpot at 2:50 and went to check in. Upon reaching the front desk, we were told we are not allowed to check-in until 3:00, so we had to wait for 10 minutes. After receiving our keys we proceeded to go to our rooms, all of which were still being cleaned. The room itself was basic but adequate. Queen sized bed with clean linens, nightstand, table and chair, tv and dresser. The air conditioner worked perfectly. The room had a ceiling fan, however two of the light bulbs were burnt out. The vanity area was very small, hardly any counter space. The bathroom itself was small. The shower was great. Good water pressure and no temperature changes. The shower also had multiple areas for storage of your bath products. Overall the room was adequate for $59.00. With that being said there are several things the Four Jacks could improve on to actually make me think about staying here again... overall updating, a simple fresh coat of paint can work wonders, add clocks and coffee pots in the rooms, update the hairdryers from the previous century, supply better quality and larger bath towels, offer "closets" in all rooms (not insta-hangers that come out of the wall). Most of the rooms in the second hallway have a window that looks out into an area that could be turned into a garden, but instead looks like an alley with trash. Would I stay here again? It wouldn't be my first choice.....

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I would have given it an "okay" review up until the point where my air conditioner didn't work and they told me that "it's as good as it gets". My friend's rooms where like ice cubes and mine was like a sauna.

The temperature control on the shower was installed backwards, and after almost giving up on a hot shower, I realized just that.

Would I stay here again? Only if it was the last room available and I desperately needed a room.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Hawaiigirl2013
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very reasonable place to stay that has a good restraunt that is also reasonable.Also in a good location for my travelling to Los Vegas and farther South. I would recommend this place to all my friends to stay at.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 352roger
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I lucked out finding this Hotel, on a long road trip, exhausted, I could not believe my good fortune. It's in a fantastic location, a two lane highway, seldom troubled by traffic. Mountains to the rear and fabulous skies. it has a classic Vegas vibe, very clean rooms and peaceful... It's a handsome retro building, probably 50's but maybe a little later. Restaurant was the great surprise, the food is incredible. Staff are so friendly and it really is a diamond in the desert. can't recommend highly enough on the value for money and experience of Americana scale

Room Tip: do as I always do, ask to see the room first..
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Michael P
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This place was ok.
The room was very old, the toilet had a problem.
The casino was one of the smallest I have ever seen. All it had were a few slot machines, and none of them appealed to me. Maybe this was for the best as I saved money by not gambling.
The price was very low, I think it was $29, so I didn't mind the shortcomings.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo