Stayed here for one night for a quick getaway. Previously, we had stayed at the Horseshu - I'm telling you right now, spend the extra $10 a night and reserve a Tower Room!
Free wifi, great view - we were on the 9th floor - clean comfy room and minutes from the casino. For the extra $10 we'll stay here again. We had a room with a king size bed and a plasma tv with several channels. We were gambling but did spend some time in the room. Room service is available as well and the prices were not outragious for most items.
Very clean, friendly staff, and good restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ameristar Cactus Petes Resort Casino in Jackpot, Nevada features a 296-room luxury hotel, as well as a 26,000-square-foot live action casino. Guests can enjoy one of five enticing dining options, go for a swim in the Olympic sized pool, or relax at the Jackpot 18-hole golf course. Don’t miss the Summer Outdoor Concert Series at Cactus Petes. This event is held in the 4,000-seat amphitheater and draws legendary musicians for all to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Cactus Petes Resort Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cactus Petes Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Hotel Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Resort Casino Jackpot, Nevada