Just passing thru on our way home, but decided to spend a night at the RV park right behind the casino in our 5th wheel. Sites are very large pull thru's with grass and trees. They only have 30 amp and water - no sewer and a dump station for gray water - but for a short stay it's no issue. Didn't use the bathrooms, but park was clean and well maintained. Free Wi-Fi was very strong. Short walk to the casino and resturants.
Found out there are actually two parks owned by Cactus Pete's - one that takes reservations and one that is first come. The other park is on the other side but looks the same as this one.
Friendly staff - $20 rate with AAA - would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ameristar Cactus Petes Resort Casino in Jackpot, Nevada features a 296-room luxury hotel, as well as a 26,000-square-foot live action casino. Guests can enjoy one of five enticing dining options, go for a swim in the Olympic sized pool, or relax at the Jackpot 18-hole golf course. Don’t miss the Summer Outdoor Concert Series at Cactus Petes. This event is held in the 4,000-seat amphitheater and draws legendary musicians for all to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Cactus Petes Resort Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cactus Petes Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Hotel Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Resort Casino Jackpot, Nevada