Stayed here Sammy Hagar/Whitesnake weekend.
Very happy with our stay. Had never been here before.
I only played slots and really broke even and my money lasted a long time. Even when it got crowded, i had no Real trouble getting a machine..It was just very noisy.
Other then that busy concert time, at no time did i experience what others did, with Drink servers ignoring me or taking forever with drinks. They were very nice and fast and they appreciated my tips. It made me feel like people don't tip them. Swimming pool was great although a little crowded as concert people started to show up. oh well, it's to be expected. I will return...I had fun.
I LOVED that they had a Quality Band on non-concert days, sometimes you just need a break from gambling...lots of dancers!! BRAVO Cactus Petes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ameristar Cactus Petes Resort Casino in Jackpot, Nevada features a 296-room luxury hotel, as well as a 26,000-square-foot live action casino. Guests can enjoy one of five enticing dining options, go for a swim in the Olympic sized pool, or relax at the Jackpot 18-hole golf course. Don’t miss the Summer Outdoor Concert Series at Cactus Petes. This event is held in the 4,000-seat amphitheater and draws legendary musicians for all to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cactus Petes Resort Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cactus Petes Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Hotel Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Resort Casino Jackpot, Nevada