We head for Jackpot for mini trips. We've always had a really nice time. Pool is lovely, hot tub is great. The food is good, rooms are nice, gambling is decent (can make a $20 last so you get to play). Staff is always friendly. We've spent a few Christmas holidays here (no family) and enjoy the hot tub. So if you live close by, it is just a great place to get away and have a little R&R.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ameristar Cactus Petes Resort Casino in Jackpot, Nevada features a 296-room luxury hotel, as well as a 26,000-square-foot live action casino. Guests can enjoy one of five enticing dining options, go for a swim in the Olympic sized pool, or relax at the Jackpot 18-hole golf course. Don’t miss the Summer Outdoor Concert Series at Cactus Petes. This event is held in the 4,000-seat amphitheater and draws legendary musicians for all to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cactus Petes Resort Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cactus Petes Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Hotel Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Resort Casino Jackpot, Nevada