Cactus Pete's in little old Jackpot is a real gem. The casino and the rooms are comparable to any "very good" property on the Vegas Strip. Clean, friendly and continually updated... this is a class act where you'd least expect it. Lots of new slots every year, and there are always $5 min. table games and a busy poker room. We also enjoy the buffet and they have a very nice pool. Their Mexican restaurant across the street, Pancho Villa's, is as good as I've found anywhere. Cactus Pete's is a great value proposition. Price, quality, service and size. They do it right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ameristar Cactus Petes Resort Casino in Jackpot, Nevada features a 296-room luxury hotel, as well as a 26,000-square-foot live action casino. Guests can enjoy one of five enticing dining options, go for a swim in the Olympic sized pool, or relax at the Jackpot 18-hole golf course. Don’t miss the Summer Outdoor Concert Series at Cactus Petes. This event is held in the 4,000-seat amphitheater and draws legendary musicians for all to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Cactus Petes Resort Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cactus Petes Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Hotel Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Resort Casino Jackpot, Nevada