“Excellent”

Horseshu Hotel and Casino
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Jackpot
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Everything was great! Enjoyed our stay. Only place that would take pets was out main objective. Everything else exceeded our expectations. Clean, comfortable and quiet. Nothing to complain about at all.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Horseshu Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, Sue! Thanks for sharing your review and for visiting.

There are newer reviews for Horseshu Hotel and Casino

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stayed at the Horseshu because my older dog with Lymphoma was along with me.
I have to admit my room was even nicer then I expected.
Clean, comfortable and quiet ( considering it is the pet friendly Buffalo wing)

The grounds were very nice to walk around, the grass clean, and the overall atmosphere very relaxed.

Saw my FAVORITE person Lutrell, and was ticked pink as usual by his warmth and kindness.
Hoping to return in Oct or Nov for myself or my Partner Brookes birthdays :)

Always a nice time. Even left behind a pair of jeans and they were promptly mailed home to me.

:) :) :) :)

Room Tip: I was only in the Buffalo wing, but found it very quiet and clean. The beds were comfy as well The...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

I'm glad you had a nice stay with your dog. We appreciate your review and I will pass your feedback along to Lutrell. Thanks for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Stayed here Sept 7-8, 2013 just for a night away when visiting family in Meridian, ID.

Hotel somehow cancelled our reservations which was a bit of a pain when we went to check in... they no longer had any NON SMOKING rooms and wasn't overly impressed with having to settle for a smoking room since I am a migraine sufferer however the staff there were very nice and gave the 3 of us a free Buffet dinner that night and also put in some machine to help clear out the smell. The room was very clean and comfortable. Nice outdoor pool and hot tub which I never did get to use since it was pretty cold by time we got there. Stayed in room 4572 I believe it was.

Would recommend to anyone stopping in at Jackpot

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cdn_shawty
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Horseshu Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thanks so much for your recommendation and for visiting us. I'm sorry about the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. I'm glad you had a nice stay and hope you can take advantage of our pool area next time!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

By no means is the Horseshu as nice as Cactus Pete's, but for the price we paid it was fine. The place is just getting old and needs either refurnished or rebuilt. The pool had bugs and leaves in it, but the furniture around the pool was nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ckeltner
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Use to think Jackpot was a closely held secret. NOT So it is a well traveled route. Great hotle and wonderful pool to stay a couple of days and recharge.

Excellent service and really large rooms and hallways for the kids to play in on a wet or snowey day,

Always plan to stop there and enjoy the hospitality!

Room Tip: get as far north as you can and in a west facing room in the summer and a east facing room in the wi...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Horseshu Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

I'm glad you enjoy stopping in Jackpot to see us. We really appreciate your review and thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I travel a lot on my Harley. Living in Montana, it is a days ride to Jackpot and the Horseshu is a clean and comfortable place to stay. When I checked in, I was in my leathers, so the gal at the desk asked me if I wanted a ground floor room with a window facing the parking spaces. That way I could park my bike where I could see it, and the room was close to the outside door. It had been several years since I have stayed at the Horseshu, but the place is well kept and beautifully maintained. And of course everything I need is within walking distance.

Room Tip: very biker freindly
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Horseshu Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thanks for coming back to see us, Tom! I'm glad you had a nice stay and we appreciate your review.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We welcomed this hotel after a seven-hour drive from Las Vegas. We have actually stayed here before, so I knew in advance what we would see when we got here. The pool is a good size and it is clean. There is a comfortable lounge area next to the pool. There is a jacuzzi, which had a suitable temperature. It was clean, also. The hotel is cute, with its western theme. The room is a very nice size, with comfortable queen beds. It looks a bit old-fashioned with its flowered bedspreads and blah, flat carpeting. The air-conditioning unit works very well and doesn't make a lot of noise. The closet is large.

This hotel is owned by the same company that owns Cactus Pete, and check-in for the Horseshu is there. The entire complex is fun. The food at the buffet is excellent. I didn't put anything on my plate that I didn't like. The dessert bar is super. We enjoyed participating in the free-entry slot tournament at 8:30.

I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank karoleigh
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Horseshu Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thanks for sharing your review, Karoleigh! I'm glad you had a fun time at our slot tournaments and enjoyed our buffet. We love to hear that you had a nice stay and thank you for being our guest.