“Good food, weary staff”
Review of Pancho Villa's

Pancho Villa's
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Jackpot
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Part of Cactus Pete's Casino which is across the street from the restaurant. Does not give a "real address"
London, United Kingdom
“Good food, weary staff”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We sat down at 8PM and had a good dinner, with fresh salad and good portions. A bit faux-Mexican, but pleasant enough. The staff have to wear faux-Mexican costume (not at all what people actually wear, south of the border) and most of them seemed bone-tired - very long shifts and long travel times, we wondered?

Visited June 2014

Blackfoot, Idaho
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

They served very large portions. My husband ordered a steak fajita salad. It was way more than he could eat. Very good flavor and great prices also

Visited May 2014
Prince Rupert, Canada
“Good Mexican, But Poorly Handled Incident”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We were pretty wiped and headed here because it was mere steps from our hotel after three days in Vegas and eight hours on the road. Walking through the small casino out front, we slipped through the doors and were surprised at how nice it was: colourful walls, nice seating, they really make the old western wood look great.

I ordered nachos and my sister ordered soup, and it was great food. However, at the booth behind us a lady was having an issue with her bill. We were there for forty-five minutes eating, and it took almost all of that time to deal with it. The manager was out, the waitress apparently didn't have the power to do anything, they argued about it in front of the kitchen, apparently unaware they were audible from the whole restaurant... No privacy for the customer, no realization that this was drama for the rest of the customers... I mean, unless this was some stealth comedy of errors floor show...

Anyway, I'd actually recommend the place when you're in Jackpot, as your chances of having a better service experience is better than the casino odds, and the food was great!

• Visited September 2013
“Good Mexican”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

During our overnight stay in Jackpot, we had take out. The order only took 10 minutes and was good. I had the chicken taco salad and my husband had a beef burrito combo. We were both happy with our meals. Dinner for 2 for $20. When I picked up the order I noticed the restaurant was very clean. I would eat there again.

1 Thank Norstor1
Boise, Idaho
“Excellent Southwest Cuisine!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

As usual the meal was fantastic. We had the triple Fajitas Combo. The fresh homemade chips and salsa are wonderful as well.
Jose & the staff are on the spot to meet your every need. They really make you feel welcomed!

• Visited January 2014