Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino
Parkside Inn at Incline(Incline Village)
$129
$79
Travelocity
$55
Ferrari's Crown Resort(Kings Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
TripAdvisor
Club Tahoe Resort(Incline Village)
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
Holiday House(Tahoe Vista)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,575 results
All reviewsprivate beachfire pitlake tahoediamond peaklone eagle grillglass of champagnesierra cafethe main hotelnorth shorethe cottagesheated poolbeautiful propertyvalet parkingupon checklong weekendresort feemountain view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Hyatt Incline village is a very well taken care of property. The room was clean, tidy, and the amenities were up to date. Flat screen TVs, iHome alarm clocks, etc. The staff was helpful with questions regarding directions to the mountain, dining recommendations, and up to date weather information as a storm was bearing down on the mountain the day I was scheduled to depart. The pool was heated which was great since after a long day of skiing you could use a nice soak. All in all a good property worth a stay if you're in Tahoe. Only downside is it is about 25 minutes from other parts of Tahoe with more action.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I attended a conference here for three days. I found the experience to be an outstanding one. I have stayed here a number of time over the years and always felt the place was a little run down by Hyatt standards. The newly renovated rooms are outstanding. I three wonderful nights sleep on the incredibly comfortable bed. The floors are hardwood and carpet. The bathroom is one of the nicest I have experienced. The shower, sink and floor are all marble. It is really luxurous. The shower is large and has the curved shower bar that I appreciate so much. The room is outfitted with a large flat screen tv with lots of available channels. My room looked out onto the pool area, which was a great view. The food at the Sierra Cafe was great and the service was outstanding, from the greeting by the valets to the housekeeping staff. Of course, the beach area on the lake is a great amenity, perfect for nice walks. There was a wedding on the beach and it looked like such a nice venue. The Eagles Nest Grill is always outstanding and the views of the lake are picture perfect. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms in the tower often have good views of the lake. The cottages on the lake are great if you can afford them.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2013

What a beautiful setting. We stayed in a cottage on the beach. Everything was perfect. Clear blue skies and clear blue water .Very peaceful everyday. Staff was superb, helpful, friendly, and very accomadating. All the comforts of home and then some.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is a great hotel. Comfortable and luxurious with great service.

The room was everything you would expect. Great shower, comfortable beds and great decor with a fantastic view of the mountains. In the early evenings it was great to wander down to the hotels beautiful private beach and drink a (somewhat expensive!) glass of wine while sitting by a fire pit. A real pleasure.

There are three hotels at the hotel of various styles and prices to cater for different guests needs. Each did the job well.

I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I can't say enough fabulous things about the hotel, the Lake, the mountains, the food - this was a truly wonderful experience and I would do it all over again tomorrow if I could. The hotel was immaculate, the room was great (room 1223 on the Regency Club level), the Grand Hyatt bed was to die for, the view was AMAZING, the Lone Eagle restaurant is an experience unto itself. My husband and I had dinner there our last night and while yes it is expensive - it is most definitely worth it. The service, ambience, food and the magnificent view was second to none - it was all exquisite. Staying on the club level gave us access to continental breakfast, free internet, afternoon snacks, evening cocktails and desserts - all as part of our room rate. It was a wonderful treat.

We planned for this to be the relaxing leg of our trip (we'd just driven from 4 days and 3 nights in San Francisco). It was exactly what we planned for and more. We were greeted with 2 flutes of champagne at check in which was a really welcome and nice touch. Jesus helped us with our bags to the room and got us a bucket of ice and gave us the lay of the hotel and wished us an enjoyable stay then turned to leave - my husband had to stop him in order to give him a tip. Every single person we encountered during our stay was absolutely super - friendly and solicitous and showed you that your comfort and enjoyment was their top priority and they did that without that fake phony attitude some hotel staff can have. It was a totally enjoyable, relaxing and fabulous time. We loved the Hyatt Regency in Lake Tahoe and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone traveling there.

Room Tip: Stay on the Regency Club level if possible - the perks are worth it and the rooms/floor are nice, clean and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple