This past weekend was our 7th visit to this hotel and we were not disappointed. This time, what a surprise! We were upgraded to a lakeside cottage with no extra charge (thank you so much!).
The cottage that we got has two Full sized beds (compare to regular guest room which might have two Queen sized beds). However, it was still very good sized room (a bit smaller than I thought). Just to mind you, they have several different layout for lakeside cottage (ranging from Lakeside Double with 350 sq ft, to Lakeside Cottage Upper (or Lower) two bedroom cottages with 1225 sq ft)... Just a quick FYI (we got the Lakeside Double).
The staff was VERY friendly and helpful. We are also very thankful for Brian who are really nice and friendly. The beds are very comfy and it was really nicely maintained. I also like those details touches (like all the furnitures are all "log house" related, which matches with the architecture style of the hotel.. excellent job on the interior designer part). As other reviewers mentioned, this hotel is 5 minutes away from the Diamond Peak ski resort, which is probably the BEST ski resort in Tahoe if you have a children (very good ski school for children here, and family friendly). So if you are traveling with young kids, I would highly recommend this Hotel. Very nice... and we will come back again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular setting on Lake Tahoe’s north shore with 500 feet of private, lakefront beach. Surrounded by towering pines and mountain greenery; 35 miles to Reno/Tahoe Int’l Airport; 40 miles to South Lake Tahoe Airport. Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino was recreated in the classic style of a 1920s alpine grand lodge. Exterior renovations of river rock and shingles complement the natural environment with colors echoing the tradition and sense of history of the original homes built in the Tahoe area. Extensive river rock landscaping and two outdoor fireplaces add to the guests' sense of arrival at the "Old Tahoe-Lodge" style entrance. The resort's Grand Lobby boasts crafted stonework, creating a cozy setting amid the warmth of an oversized double-sided fireplace, rich leather chairs and high-beam ceilings. The 421 guestrooms, including 24 lakeside cottages, have been decorated with natural pine, distressed wood, and leather furnishings, reflecting the setting with autumn colors of moss, brick red and wheat. Included in our Lake Tahoe resort's $60 million transformation was the addition of the Spa Terrace, a new three-story wing adjacent to the main 12-story hotel. Offering 138 luxury guestrooms with views of the Sierra Nevada skyline, the addition provides visitors with private balconies and breathtaking lake views. The Spa Terrace replaces the resort's former Aspen Terrace and overlooks the resort's new swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Hotel Incline Village
- Hyatt Lake Tahoe Resort
- Hyatt Incline Village
- Hyatt Regency Incline Village
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa And Casino Incline Village, Lake Tahoe (Nevada)