Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino
Parkside Inn at Incline(Incline Village)
$129
$79
$55
Ferrari's Crown Resort(Kings Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
No availability for your dates from our partners
Club Tahoe Resort(Incline Village)
  • Pool
Holiday House(Tahoe Vista)
2,574 results
All reviewsprivate beachfire pitlake tahoediamond peaklone eagle grillglass of champagnesierra cafethe main hotelnorth shorethe cottagesheated poolbeautiful propertyvalet parkingupon checklong weekendresort feemountain view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Ok so I was surprised. I have been staying at the Hyatt in incline village for over 30 years. Is was an old dark worn out property, in one of the most beautiful locations on earth. With the updates, I have to change my tune. I stayed one night in the hotel for a bachelor party, and ended up oh the 5th floor, in a room I can only say is very modern and very interesting. it's cool, has all the gadgets. Flat screens, and was the most comfortable room I have had there in a while. A complete surprise. I hand stayed away from the towers because they were old.
Now I would rather stay in the tower. Food and room service have gotten better. he casino is still a little lacking, but with the new management! That will change too. Change is good here and it shows

Room Tip: Now any room is great, ask for a lake view they are amazing
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank AARDVARKKILLER
Reviewed September 28, 2012

From the minute we arrived we felt like we were HOME. You know your stay is going to be amazing when you receive a glass of Champagne upon check-in. Amazing it was! The Hotel is the best spot on the Lake-The views of the mountains, lake and sunsets were something we looked forward to everyday. The Hotel had something for everyone from relaxing on the beach or water sports to explore the Lake -Fun for everyone! The pool and Hot tub were very nice also. We loved the Property Fire-pits too (be sure to pick up a SMOreS kit).
The rooms were very spacious and modern. My favorite were the sensor lights on the bottom of the nightstands. The shower had great water pressure and the amenities were very nice.
The property restaurants were high quality food with amazing views.
The Hyatt made our first trip to Lake Tahoe unforgettable!

Room Tip: We had Mountain View
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cmep
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My wife and I stayed 6 nights at the Hyatt Lake Tahoe. The resort itself is on the lake with amazing views of the surrounding mountains. The setting is so aesthetically beautiful that you can't help but relax. The accommodations,amenities and restaurants are all first rate and service is excellent. The resort staff members were friendly and always enthusiastic when providing help. Nicely appointed fitness center, great spa services and we truly enjoyed having a few glasses of wine,under the stars, by the fire pit. One of the best vacations that we have ever had and we will certainly return next year!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff. We were given champagne at check-in, which is always a nice treat! Awesome property with lovely views, the private beach area was my favorite part. The free shuttles to near by skiing resorts are nice, so we didn't have to worry about driving. All around relaxing, fun stay. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed one night at the Hyatt. First time there. Checked in at 12:30 PM with no problem. Champagne at check in was a nice treat. Very friendly staff. Rooms and Bathrooms excellent and modern. Nice showers. Top shelf amenities. After dinner went for a swim at 9:30 then to the Hot tub. Walked down to the Lake Front area and had a drink in front of one of the fire pits in some nice chairs. Had Starbucks the next morning downstairs off the lobby. All around nice experience.

Room Tip: One side of the Hotel faces the mountains , the other side the Lake, both are nice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends