“Surprisingy good Thai Food”
Review of Thai Recipe

Thai Recipe
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was our second (and last) meal that we ate out while in Incline Village. We agreed that Thai sounded good but the reviews for this restaurant were kind of all over the map, either great or bad. In particular I was a little concerned about the one titled "If you pass this restaurant, keep on going." But we decided to check it out. Just as we got there about 8:00, I got a call from my son so my wife and daughter headed over to look in the bakery next door while I was on the phone. When they came back to the car they expressed concern because there was no one in the restaurant. Not a good sign. We debated going some place else but finally decided to give it a try. I am very glad we did. I am not an expert on Thai food but I thought this was excellent. Not the best Thai I've ever had but definitely at the higher end. We ordered egg rolls, the house special Hawaiian fried rice, pad thai, a spicy sea food dish (don't remember the name but it had basil in it), and ginger chicken. The egg rolls were good. The pad thai was a little different than I am used to but still very good. The fried rice, ginger chicken, and spicy seafood dish were all delicious. We were very pleased with the food and service. And we felt better that some other people came in after we sat down. I think it was just a slow night and we happened to catch it during a lull.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Go in for lunch and get good food for a good price and you will not be hungry. Also good take out for a night in...

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Thai Recipe , Warm Welcome and Taste is Good. Cook, Service, manage by Thai Team.
I taste Thai Style Omlet (KAI-Jew) , Pad-Ka-pao and Tomyam Kung. Very Dilicious.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Still haven't managed to find a Thai restaurant in the US where the food compares to the amazing Thai food you can get in a London pub. The Phad Thai was average - nothing to scream about.

Service was slow given they weren't busy, the girl hardly spoke any English. The first time I went it was a lot better and friendlier.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The food is always good and the service is warm. Tonight they were a little too busy, but attended to our every need. We really like the lettuce wraps, soups and the currys. Having traveled in Thailand we are a bit touchy about other nationalities passing off as Thai. This IS Thai food and even more noticeable - Thai hospitality.