“Very large fresh Cobb salad.”

Austin's Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Touring area, saw it on trip advisor, stop for lunch. Got there around 1:30 still very busy. We each got the Cobb salad, very fresh ingredients. The salad was so big we could have shared one. We ended up taking half with us and ate them that night in our hotel room.

A large piece of hot cornbread came with the salad.

Sure glad we stopped! Clean place and a Very nice wait staff.

Just believe of the bear in the restroom.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

After spending time taking sunset pictures on Sand Harbor State Park we headed to Austin's for dinner. It was late and did not what a big dinner. I had the chinese chicken salad that was great. The service an other dinners were also great. We go back next time in the area.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Austin's is so pretty and well located. Right across the street from the Hyatt. The salads are very good and so are the buttermilk fries. You can skip everything else on the menu, especially the chili which has no taste.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I dream about this salad. Had the crispy chicken salad. They toss it right in front of you. I will be back for it in the near future. thanks Austins!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

If you are staying at the Hyatt, this is a great place to walk to...especially for a casual lunch. Much more affordable than the on site restaurants and, in my experience, better. My husband, son and I ate their twice on our recent trip. We had no problems with service or waits. We were seated immediately and served quickly. Some of the menu items were excellent and others were so-so. My husband had a fish item that he is still raving about (literally) a week later! My salad was also excellent and I love their cornbread. In fact, my side salad was so good that i wish i had gotten a meal salad. However, my chicken fried steak and hamburger were mediocre. (With that said, I am from Texas where CFS is practically a staple of our diets so my standards are high.) The mac and cheese was divine but I thought their mashed potatoes were not flavored well. In sum, I would definitely check it out...especially if you are staying at the Hyatt as it is just across the street and more affordable. (My room service hamburger at the Hyatt was $28 whereas there's was under $10.)