“Consistently good.”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Village
Transit: TART Mainline - Incline to Tahoma
Description: Wild Alaskan Restaurant and Bar is a casual dining experience in the heart of Incline Village. We offer a friendly atmosphere fit for large groups, families and couples. Come enjoy our cozy fireplace during the winter and our outdoor patio seating during the summer. Our specialty is seafood, however we have something for everyone! We serve wild salmon from the Copper River in Alaska. A customer favorite is our Wild Thai Seafood soup. If you're not in the mood for fish, we also have a wide variety of other options including sandwiches, tacos, wraps and entrees. Try our teriyaki rice bowls or thai curry made with your choice of seafood, meat or make it vegetarian.Also, be sure to stop by our Happy Hours. That's right; two Happy Hours! Enjoy drink specials and specially priced menu items during our traditional Happy Hour from 3 to 6 p.m. Then come back for more drink specials from 9 to 10 p.m.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Went in for dinner with my sweetheart, you may know her as the most beautiful woman in the world.
I'm a lucky guy.
I had the Halibut, she the Coho Salmon.
It was outstanding!
It is easy to overcook fish, but these entrees were perfect.
Wasabi coleslaw has just the right amount of kick, goes well with all their entrees.
We also tried and loved the Thai seafood soup, really good.
Enjoyed a couple glasses of Argentinian Malbec with dinner.. Yes I know red with fish, sue me. It was very good too.
Service was terrific, just the right amount of checking on us allowed us to have quality time together!
Casual dining with an easy no pressure Tahoe vibe.
In a small town you have to be good to last more than a year or two. Wild Alaska has stood the test of time.
Will be back for sure!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the sesame salad starter and grilled salmon and crab cake entrees for dinner (approx 50usd 2pax not inc tip) the waitress was very accommodating with dietary requirements and the service was efficient. The atmosphere is half pub half restaurant but the decor is thoughtful and has the comforts of a warm home restaurant. Menu includes Thai fusion flavours, build your own soft tacos/salads, grilled fish and loads of sandwich and wrap options. Convenient location.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Our first lunch here was pleasant as the food (salmon burger and salmon wrap) came quick: ten minutes! Good food, large portions, good service. On getaway day we decided to eat here again, this time much to our surprise it took forty minutes to get our food! Similar order as our first visit. No explanation was given, none was requested, just quite surprising. Still pretty good food but due to the slow service of the second visit at a similar time of day I rate this just a ***.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We always eat here when we visit. We usually order salmon bowl entrees. You are given your choice of white or brown rice. There are lots of tasty vegetables in the bowl. My kids like it so much that they ask me to make it at home. I do my best to replicate this dish and am happy that my children are eating something healthy. We have also ordered the seared ahi appetizer with wasabi coleslaw which is delicious. My husband also likes the seafood soup. I like the raspberry sunflower salad. The wait staff is always attentive and accommodating to our children. I like the decor and atmosphere.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We chose this restaurant based off reviews of others. My boyfriend ordered the specialty - salmon. He said it was good, not great. The sides that came with it were not great either. I ordered steak medium rare and it came out well done! They did bring a new one to me and comped my meal. I agree with my boyfriend on the sides - nothing special. I hope they were just having an off day in the kitchen. Our server was great however. We probably won't try this place again.