“Great food and service”

Tomaato's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Incline Village, Nevada
“Great food and service”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

They have great people working there and I like their Uncle Lou's pizza. I also like their goat cheese salad with candied walnuts and their penne pasta with alfredo sauce.

Visited February 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Love this place - 10 years running”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Have the pizza hands down awesome, the Lakeshore Special my favorite!

Two owners are husband and wife, work every night and are super nice!

Brie Salad is exceptional, wine prices very reasonable

Rocklin, California
“Always wonderful”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We have a vacation home just a half mile from Tomaato's and have been her numerous times for take-out and dine-in. The food is always fabulous and our guests agree. The restaurant is small so during peak times can be hard to get a table but in the warmer months the outdoor seating is really nice. The location is perfect but the parking can be challenging. It is a must if you want a variety of great salads and pizza.

Visited November 2013
Oregon
“Always good, hot and fast pizza”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We ordered from here a few times before. They are friendly and fast for delivery. We had some friends with us from Oregon who didn't seem thrilled about ordering pizza for dinner--but, they raved about how good it was.

Their ingredients seem fresh, plentiful and they have absolutely my favorite pizza sauce. Not too spicy and has a slight sweetness about it that really delivers. We ordered a large combo and a large pepperoni and after five adults eating, we had an entire pizza leftover when combined into one box.

I will be ordering from here again!

• Visited November 2013
Incline Village, Nv
“Good Food....”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We have gone to this restaurant many times with friends and have never been disappointed in the food. However, as for service, I can only recall one instance when it was adequate and pleasant. We only eat there when visiting friends choose to do dine there. There are other casual Italian restaurants in the area that have just as good, or better, food and much better service.
As for pizza delivery, well, that's another story. I called in an order for pizza delivery one week night, off-season for tourists, and was told it would take about an hour. That was fine with me. Well, almost 2 hours later I called and asked for the status on the pizza. I was told it was not ready. So, I drove the 5 minutes from my home to the restaurant to wait. When I walked in I saw the pizza in a box, sitting on a bar, with my name on it. When I was handed the pizza it was COLD. The restaurant was almost empty, just a few people at the bar. It was not snowing out and the delivery car was parked in the parking lot.
So, my overall take on this place is their food keeps them in business in a tiny town; their service is horrible. They would not survive in a large city.

• Visited April 2013