“Always good, hot and fast pizza”

Tomaato's Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Oregon
“Always good, hot and fast pizza”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We ordered from here a few times before. They are friendly and fast for delivery. We had some friends with us from Oregon who didn't seem thrilled about ordering pizza for dinner--but, they raved about how good it was.

Their ingredients seem fresh, plentiful and they have absolutely my favorite pizza sauce. Not too spicy and has a slight sweetness about it that really delivers. We ordered a large combo and a large pepperoni and after five adults eating, we had an entire pizza leftover when combined into one box.

I will be ordering from here again!

• Visited November 2013

Incline Village, Nv
“Good Food....”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We have gone to this restaurant many times with friends and have never been disappointed in the food. However, as for service, I can only recall one instance when it was adequate and pleasant. We only eat there when visiting friends choose to do dine there. There are other casual Italian restaurants in the area that have just as good, or better, food and much better service.
As for pizza delivery, well, that's another story. I called in an order for pizza delivery one week night, off-season for tourists, and was told it would take about an hour. That was fine with me. Well, almost 2 hours later I called and asked for the status on the pizza. I was told it was not ready. So, I drove the 5 minutes from my home to the restaurant to wait. When I walked in I saw the pizza in a box, sitting on a bar, with my name on it. When I was handed the pizza it was COLD. The restaurant was almost empty, just a few people at the bar. It was not snowing out and the delivery car was parked in the parking lot.
So, my overall take on this place is their food keeps them in business in a tiny town; their service is horrible. They would not survive in a large city.

• Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Great find”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I had to be convinced to eat here since I have been trying to eat more healthy and held the false belief that pizza places could only make delicious pizza. Definitely, I was proved wrong. When I ordered soup and salad, I was truly surprised by how fresh and tasty everything was. This place is truly innovative in their blending together of high end ingredients.

Visited March 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“Small but very good”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a small restaurant in Incline Village with very good food. Dinned outdoors that evening with very good service. The food was preparded very nicely and the pizza's looked great. With return soon.

• Visited September 2013
Auburn, CA
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Good pasta, good pizza(even gluten free)... They even do a solid takeout. Can get busy at peak so call it in.

Visited September 2013