“Excellent pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed across the street at the Hyatt High Sierra Lodge and had pizza delivered three times (our grandkids loved it) and ate at the restaurant itself. Quick deliveries to our condo and arrived before the promised time. Had some nice wine choices at the restraurant when we dined in.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

This a fun place to go around the holidays with a group of people. Order a bunch of different pizzas and share.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We were able to eat outside which was a nice way to enjoy your dinner. They also have inside dining. Our food was very delicious and the portions were just the right amount. My favorite was pick your own pasta- lots of stuff to choose from. Staff was very friendly!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I met up with family at this little restaurant in Incline Village a few nights ago. We sat at one of their outside tables. The reason I am not giving this "excellent" is solely based on location alone. The tables are literally a step away from the driveway into the parking lot.

BUT the food was delicious! Really, really good. My husband and I enjoyed the Caesar salad (amazing) and the marinara three mushroom raviolis. YUMMY. Others at the table had different pasta dishes and everyone really enjoyed their food. Also some people shared a pizza and had very good things to say about that. As we got there a little late I didn't see the wine list but someone had ordered a bottle of Heron Pinot and it was excellent.

All in all a really tasty meal, I would definitely go back. Price wise, it seemed more reasonable than many Italian places, which was a nice surprise.

1  Thank Pinofan
Reviewed August 3, 2012

You have to be patient to eat here. I waited for 30 minutes outside and then 20 minutes just for the waiter to take our orders. Not that this place is overcrowded or something. Waiters just do not seem to care that much. They are always busy doing something else, and it is really tough to get their attention.

However, the food was excellent. Wheat pizza (traditional) was terrific. Shrimp scampi was not bad either. If you have all the time in the world, I would definitely recommend this place!