“Very good fried chicken”
Review of Big Water Grille

Big Water Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Water Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Country Club
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I was told the chef was from GA so I had to try the fried chicken. It was very good. My wife had the fish and it was excellent too. Waiter was helpful and had a great attitude. We had a nice dinner. The place isnt elegant but its very nice. Lets call it casual but classy. I highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Big Water Grille

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I've eaten here more times than I can count. It is always outstanding and the artwork is beautiful. The fish is amazing and fresh. The service has always been great. This is our "go to" restaurant in Lake Tahoe. Enjoy!

4  Thank CloudTenReviews
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Big Water is endlessly going through ups and downs in the kitchen and appears to be back up again. Love the bar!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

While the food is almost always terrific, and the service is always dependable, there have been some misses with BWG. One time the fired chicken was dry, on another it wasn't. I guess inconsistent is the word I am looking for. Before I gave up red meat, my favorite was the smoked rib eye. Last time I had the halibut and Caesar salad. Both were good, but not 'great'. Salad could have used some fresh anchovy fillets, halibut was a tad over. But I ate it all, and we always go back. Nice view of the lake, and a beautiful dining room.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

The food was decent, staff was friendly , view is beautiful- nothing to write home about though. Menu is limited and pricey. Go to lone eagle grill- same type of place except better view better food better service and much more for the same price